Bilatinmen

I don’t think there’s a thread for him or his work, but did he do any other work? His vid with dr rimmerman was my cum vid back in the day. A nice hog of a cock on a pretty face
He did at least one scene for BiLatinMen back when they released scenes in lettered parts --- A, B, C, etc. It was a threesome in a bathroom. I first discovered him in 2004 on a site called Gay Blind Date Sex. He did a couple scenes for that site and he also did some scenes for Lucas Entertainment, where I first saw him billed as "Tony Ryder."

Reactions: 11195bj
Thanks @tjh1204 for IDing! The Business is wild. Fair warning, drops the F-slur a ton, too, lol. Hot, though I think the tops are asked to do so, Dumbo, Matthew, and Gusher all do it, too

The Business & Nino
The Business was one of my favorites from that time period. Fine, verbal ASF, and liked to dick a lil papi all the way down!

• Love
Reactions: Adenp92 and Pututoy
He did at least one scene for BiLatinMen back when they released scenes in lettered parts --- A, B, C, etc. It was a threesome in a bathroom. I first discovered him in 2004 on a site called Gay Blind Date Sex. He did a couple scenes for that site and he also did some scenes for Lucas Entertainment, where I first saw him billed as "Tony Ryder."
Thank you!

Hey. Anyone remember Teardrop? He was a freaky dude. He always intrigued me but he never returned to did anything else. He let the owner dude put a little object in his ass and everything.

I was surprised Teardrop never came back too! He seemed like the type who would totally be down to bottom. I always wondered why he never did another video.

I was surprised Teardrop never came back too! He seemed like the type who would totally be down to bottom. I always wondered why he never did another video.
Yeah. Got those same vibes. I’m thinking he might’ve went back to prison. Possibly the case because he said he had just gotten out when he did that vid.

Reactions: MagikMic
Can someone help me ID this guy please, I’m pretty sure it’s from a solo but I don’t remember his name. Thanks.
It's Bullet, he has two solos (no video for the second one, just a pictures set) and he also bottomed for Shorty.