Bilatinmen

Hey All Y'All,
Does anyone know who the models are in this BLM vid?

Thx! I love BLM.
Well for starters, it's not a BiLatinMen video; the absence of the BLM logo is kind of a tip-off. It's a LatinBoyz scene and the top is Low Key and the bottom is Tico.

Well for starters, it's not a BiLatinMen video; the absence of the BLM logo is kind of a tip-off. It's a LatinBoyz scene and the top is Low Key and the bottom is Tico.
Fennekin99 -
This one doesn't seem like BLM, but do you happen to reco this one?

Thx!

Some recent pics of one of my favorite models on the website Hard. Still fine ass hell. Wish he did more than a solo.
not gonna lie I thought Solo's are trash until I saw his !! he is fine and I think his swagger was what did it for me !

Reactions: PeachyDistance
Some recent pics of one of my favorite models on the website Hard. Still fine ass hell. Wish he did more than a solo.
what's his story? Is he married? Bi curious? He knows that men love his fine ass after seeing him naked. He gotta be bi curious. He has that look that he'll be down to get head on the D.L.

what's his story? Is he married? Bi curious? He knows that men love his fine ass after seeing him naked. He gotta be bi curious. He has that look that he'll be down to get head on the D.L.
He has two kids, currently not married. He is a trucker so who knows who he messed with on the road, pretty sure he's just straight though I wouldn't doubt BLM offered him good money to do a scene with another man but he didn't sadly.

He has two kids, currently not married. He is a trucker so who knows who he messed with on the road, pretty sure he's just straight though I wouldn't doubt BLM offered him good money to do a scene with another man but he didn't sadly.
If I remember correctly, the next planned step was for him to shoot a straight scene, but it didn't happen.

Too bad there was only a few straight or bi scenes on the website (20, 30 max? Among 1600 shoots…). I bet we could have seen more straight models coming back after their solo if str8/bi scenes were published on a regular schedule.