Bilatinmen

https://twitter.com/DOMDONTDIE/status/1724944752808689739I went thru like 8-9 pages of most liked thinking this video would be at the very top. But I couldnt find any mentions of him. Could someone tell me who this is ?
I didn't even realize that there was a way to see the most Liked posts. It's kinda funny to me that the most Liked content in this thread are still images of some models and low quality videos taken from commonly known tube sites.

Is there a way to sort through the thread so that it only shows posts with videos? That would be convenient.

I believe that it is very common for straight prisoners to have sex with other men in prison, especially when they are very horny and there are no women around. And some prisoners become bottoms in exchange for drugs.
Yes. A guy we once knew said that it was common for dudes to fuck other guys while locked up, especially those locked up for long ass sentences. Once they got out, they would gravitate to women...but mess with DL dudes whenever possible. He got caught in bed with a well-known fem dude from the neighborhood by his baby mama.

I believe that it is very common for straight prisoners to have sex with other men in prison, especially when they are very horny and there are no women around. And some prisoners become bottoms in exchange for drugs.
How I wish I could hear someone said that from experience...

Does anyone know the scene number for this scene of 3Trez and Ruthless? It doesn't appear on the site's model preview gallery page, at least it didn't when I did a CTRL + F search with their names which brings up 3Trez and Ruthless' other scene, but that isn't the same as this one.

capture.png
capture (1).png

capture (2).png
capture (3).png

Amen! Im still obsessed with the classic ones.

It makes me sad. I have a such a huge thing for latin cholo/gangster types but no other site fills that niche. There's a few OF pages but it's just one person with lame solo scenes. No where else could you see 2 hot cholos out of prison have their first gay sex on camera. I would do anything for another Crave and Pelon scene!

There’s some really hot guys in the classic days but sooooo much limp dicked fucking. I prefer it today bc the models can get and stay hard.

I don't think so. A lot of the guys could get hard. The only problem was some of the pairings were odd. Sporty was a hot as fuck masculine model and they always paired him with feminine tops which was a bummer.