Bilatinmen

Does anyone have the full video/photoset of Angel from Latinboyz? Please. He's so hot. He reminds me of the ghetto clean cholos I hooked up with on the D.L right after high school and began exploring. In south TX, the boarder town. His name was Tony. I will never forget him. He would pick me up in his SUV early morning when his baby mama and his baby fall asleep. We were both 19yrs old. He was from the south. We did in his SUV in a spot. He hold my hand while driving and smoke me out. Sex was amazing even if it happen in the back of a SUV. Wonder, what happen to him.. I remember sucking him and his baby mama called him and made me deep throat so I would stay silent while he spoke to her saying he was dropping off one his homeboys. The baby car seat in the back. lol This model looked just like him. We met up 7 times throughout the year. Way before social media. Only way we got in contact was phone number and email or our local city chat room, that's where I met him. I lost his contact when I got new phone. Anyways, help me please any Latinboyz users. You don't see clean cholos like him any more.

View attachment 134998431

You say his name but not your own? Tony wasn't a real person and there was no baby, no backseat. LOL what's really funny is you never been on the down low. He was from the "south" and what planet are you from? And "ghetto clean cholos" tells me you have a wonderful personality, a joy to be around and weigh 475lbs.

Does anyone have the full video/photoset of Angel from Latinboyz? Please. He's so hot. He reminds me of the ghetto clean cholos I hooked up with on the D.L right after high school and began exploring. In south TX, the boarder town. His name was Tony. I will never forget him. He would pick me up in his SUV early morning when his baby mama and his baby fall asleep. We were both 19yrs old. He was from the south. We did in his SUV in a spot. He hold my hand while driving and smoke me out. Sex was amazing even if it happen in the back of a SUV. Wonder, what happen to him.. I remember sucking him and his baby mama called him and made me deep throat so I would stay silent while he spoke to her saying he was dropping off one his homeboys. The baby car seat in the back. lol This model looked just like him. We met up 7 times throughout the year. Way before social media. Only way we got in contact was phone number and email or our local city chat room, that's where I met him. I lost his contact when I got new phone. Anyways, help me please any Latinboyz users. You don't see clean cholos like him any more.

View attachment 134998431
What is the meaning of baby mama?

Hello, someone have Ramoundo Maximo Latino videos because I can't find long videos about him?? He has made videos on different sites like Miamiboyz or Extrabigdick with the name of Ray
Any videos of him??
3 times with the same post??? Jajajaja

Site (and also Nakedpapis/latinboyz it's all the same people) used to be the ish way back in the day for curiosity/hidden fantasy stuff, like where else are you gonna see actual cholos online? Nowhere lol. He had hundreds of actual hardcore bad boys/gangsters, on there doing solo/masturbation stuff (I don't know if he still has this content up but yeah) and it was nice. But as of late to me it's just not the same, it's more basically the same rotation of 10 masculine DL guys, and the same rotation of twinks and yeah. Just my opinion, the site isn't the same, and to me I preferred the kinda experimental phase, where it was solo stuff. The group stuff to me seems overproduced, and if people like it, that's good, but it's not what I know from the site. But yeah.