Bilatinmen

Yeah actually, I ran into him at the airport in SF - Doing great, grew a beard and everything. We didn't have a whole lot to say to each other cause our friendship didn't end on the greatest terms and I think seeing me kind of triggered some of the negative things that he went through while he was living in LA. He and I never had sex or anything like that but there was just so much drama between him and the toxic gays that got ahold of him. Every time we would all go out drinking, there was always someone trying to sneak off with him, trying to suck his dick, tryin to do this, tryin to do that. Man it was horrible, I felt so bad for him.

Be your own person, you don't need to be surrounded by ppl who just want to sexually take advantage of you anyways. I'm in my 30s and I only have str8 friends. LoL -
I'm glad The Mob is doing good. I saw that he regretted doing scenes at bilatinmen.

Reactions: echelon1
I'm glad The Mob is doing good. I saw that he regretted doing scenes at bilatinmen.
100% But this was back in 2014/15 - Everything was diff back then. OnlyFans wasn't a thing and ppl were forced to more or less be in the moment.

Reactions: Savache
I think a lot of those guys regretted it after they got that nut. It's kind of the same with that site Beefcake Hunter. Some of them look so uncomfortable before, but while in the moment they don't care. Once they get that nut, the look on their faces says it all. The act of being with another man is on video, and once it hits the internet, it's there for all the world to see. I wonder how many of them managed to deal with that...particularly those in gangs.

I think a lot of those guys regretted it after they got that nut. It's kind of the same with that site Beefcake Hunter. Some of them look so uncomfortable before, but while in the moment they don't care. Once they get that nut, the look on their faces says it all. The act of being with another man is on video, and once it hits the internet, it's there for all the world to see. I wonder how many of them managed to deal with that...particularly those in gangs.
Yes. When the Mob is getting fucked by Pelon, I could see that it hurts his ass getting fucked.

Reactions: Gaylatinboi
Yes. When the Mob is getting fucked by Pelon, I could see that it hurts his ass getting fucked.
I liked Pelon. He was one of my favorites. He had no fucks to give. Dude enjoyed himself, whether topping or bottoming.

i'm not sure what his name is at Latinloads just go to tim suck and look through it's pretty recent
Hey I checked around Treasure Island Media but still unsure. Is Apollo Rey Cruz on TIM/Latin Loads? Rey Cruz the one getting sucked here has the same haircut marking as Apollo.

Attachments