Bilatinmen

BCH must pay well because we know they ain’t doing it for his looks and listen I would understand if he they were risking it for a cute guy but….let me stop because a lot of us have probably fucked someone we regret lol.
If I remember correctly, he pays the guys between $300-$500.

Reactions: MagikMic
Honestly everyone saying anything on my baby dumbo I dated him recently he’s still very much into the dolls. Y’all saying y’all went to school with him or seen him are bsing he’s fine and alive and dick still bomb af.
YESQUEEN. You put these gay boys in their place and shut them up. Period. The fuck. claiming shit like they know him. Dumbo lives for the dolls and he’s striving and thriving. Clock the tea, mama. - TS Madison Ivory.

• Love
Reactions: Jakesdaddy
Clutch:

Clutch.mp4

Quick:

Quick.mp4

You got any videos with Dumbo ?
No shade, but I wouldn't automatically believe someone just because they claim to have known him tbh; there's been like 5 people who've said that they knew him, yet only one person posted an actual pic of him from his social media account a while ago, but then again it's probably not even that difficult to find his accounts (or any of the other models' accounts, really) if you use reverse image search tools and some detective work.

Clutch:

View attachment 138010141

Quick:

View attachment 138010701

No shade, but I wouldn't automatically believe someone just because they claim to have known him tbh; there's been like 5 people who've said that they knew him, yet only one person posted an actual pic of him from his social media account a while ago, but then again it's probably not even that difficult to find his accounts (or any of the other models' accounts, really) if you use reverse image search tools and some detective work.
true

You’re lyin omg no way
No, seriously. I can't remember where I saw that, but it was from an interview. They were saying how someone so busted looking can pull the guys he does, and that's when the other guy said, "well if you paid them between $300-$500, you could pull them too"

Reactions: Thiccerdenasnicker