Black male strippers

Peterson72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Omg SunFire and Mega Body were my stripper crushes back in the day lol strippers today are garbage
Yup, the internet and social media missed the golden age of black male stripping by only a few years and that's sad. Imagine fanmanmag.com was an onlyfans account...

mascsissy91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, the internet and social media missed the golden age of black male stripping by only a few years and that's sad. Imagine fanmanmag.com was an onlyfans account...
I think most things were better before social media. It was like a secret underground society.

I feel the same way about the ballroom scene.

Peterson72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think most things were better before social media. It was like a secret underground society.

I feel the same way about the ballroom scene.
I think it's better now in terms of accessibility as someone who lives in France and couldn't attend straight male strip shows being a gay man. So while the men are no longer what they used to be, I can at least see more of what little they do.

mascsissy91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's better now in terms of accessibility as someone who lives in France and couldn't attend straight male strip shows being a gay man. So while the men are no longer what they used to be, I can at least see more of what little they do.
I see what you're saying. They used to sell the DVDs. It would be nice if someone uploaded that footage somewhere.

Peterson72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve never seen a complete naked content of Extension……..he should bless our eyes this year
I have seen his dick once on the paid subscription site malestrippersexposed but the video I downloaded disappeared from one of my old laptops. He's really one of the most handsome guys in the game, very tall, big dick, not covered in tatts, I'm not sure he still regularly dances.

Eye_Phone

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have seen his dick once on the paid subscription site malestrippersexposed but the video I downloaded disappeared from one of my old laptops. He's really one of the most handsome guys in the game, very tall, big dick, not covered in tatts, I'm not sure he still regularly dances.
Yea….he comes across as a reserved person

OmarCee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He still dances. He's VERY TALL too in person (6'6)....Really nice guy.

Reactions: Peterson72