Blake mitchell

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
Ever since his personality came out I just kinda stopped following him altogether. Now that I think about it, does anyone keep track of all the times he has bottomed? I remember that one scene he flipped with Helix and boy did I like him moaning helplessly lol
3 times that I’m aware of. Once for an ex on webcam, once for Sean Ford in a group scene, and once in a flip flop with Corbin Colby

DerAntichrist666

Loved Member
Media
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D.,Argentina
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ever since his personality came out I just kinda stopped following him altogether. Now that I think about it, does anyone keep track of all the times he has bottomed? I remember that one scene he flipped with Helix and boy did I like him moaning helplessly lol
If my memory serves me, so far he hasn't bottomed on his private account on onlyfans even though on 2022 he had promised his fans he would do it but then he recoiled and got cold feet. That being said, he had bottomed a few occasions on webcam shows while he was dating late Casey Tanner and they made a slew of flip flops scenes on there. On helix studios era he bottomed thrice or four times. On a side note, I would rather see him being dominated by a bottom.