blue moon anyone?

Private IG: blue4moon4
He accepted my follow request within seconds.

same here. I’m surprised to see hes showing cock on IG. I think he’s completely straight but is okay with male followers.
After pride month I’ll check him out

Reactions: Nachiel
I wonder if Blue Moon ever gets laid, or if he just jerks off all the time. (He once said on Periscope that he sometimes masturbates 7 times a day.)
Seems like he’s addicted to jerking off. There are some guys who just prefer to handle their own meat.

His streams seem to be really hard to follow when they are gonna happen. Doesn’t seem to have a schedule that he usually streams at cause I keep missing him.
That’s one reason I subscribe to Recurbate - the Chaturbate archive - which posts every “show” about an hour after they end.

i gotta say i actually enjoyed his stream. His mic was crappy but he tried to chat and interact with us. I dont think there were any girls in the chat so he wasnt really engaging in sex talk that much but dude was hard up the whole stream.
I find it funny when i finally got up the courage to initiate a little bit of sex talk about going down on him he shot his load not too long after i said that LOL.

i gotta say i actually enjoyed his stream. His mic was crappy but he tried to chat and interact with us. I dont think there were any girls in the chat so he wasnt really engaging in sex talk that much but dude was hard up the whole stream.
I find it funny when i finally got up the courage to initiate a little bit of sex talk about going down on him he shot his load not too long after i said that LOL.
Blue Moon has come a long way in accepting guys as admirers. In his Periscope days, he’d often kick and block males who commented on his dick or whatever - he seemed like the classic macho homophobe then. He apparently came to realize that guys were pretty much the only ones subscribing to his OF, so he’d better become more tolerant and cater to them.