blue moon anyone?

Blue Moon has come a long way in accepting guys as admirers. In his Periscope days, he’d often kick and block males who commented on his dick or whatever - he seemed like the classic macho homophobe then. He apparently came to realize that guys were pretty much the only ones subscribing to his OF, so he’d better become more tolerant and cater to them.
so much for that?

Attachments

(Unrelated but similar) There is a guy on twitter who does nsfw moaning audios and when I followed him on my “side” account I got blocked not even 5 minutes later, so I went to check on my main account and all his followers are girls :(

Private IG: blue4moon4
He accepted my follow request within seconds.
Hi. Sorry to disturb you. I tried blue4moon4 in both the search bar and just plugging it into the URL after the forward slash and it says the page doesn't exist. Is there a new account now or did I fub something up? Thank you for your time!

Hi. Sorry to disturb you. I tried blue4moon4 in both the search bar and just plugging it into the URL after the forward slash and it says the page doesn't exist. Is there a new account now or did I fub something up? Thank you for your time!
His accounts get taken down often because he likes to go on live with his cock out

His accounts get taken down often because he likes to go on live with his cock out
Thank you so much for your a quick answer. I had a feeling since his TikToks get taken down. So it's a matter of hunting for the new username T_T

Again thank you!!!

Does anyone got that TikTok he's wearing the Spider-Man suit and cum in it? :no_mouth: