Bottom in a Gangbang?

The best part about being the sloppy gangbang bottom is feeling that warm jizz dripping out of your worn hole onto your balls and thighs and yet another hung stud fucks your ass.
What's your load record?

Reactions: muskokan and D_odif
I also love getting my tongue into a warmed hole and tasting another top’s cock or cum. It gets my cock hard as rock and I just want to fuck like crazy.
definitely hot having another guy eat me out after I've just been fucked rough and hard by a hung bro

I love being one of a the tops in a gangbang. I like watching other guys fuck and having them watch me. It’s a huge turn on. There’s also a great feeling of bonding when we’re all making sure the bottom has a great time.
yeh, sort of performance time, leaning back so guys can see your hard meat and then watch is as you force it into the guys asshole, and then pull back all lube sleeked and shiny. The art is to give the guys a good show of cock giving and ass enjoying.

one of my best times in a bath house was at ACI in San Antonio. i was the centre of attention on the bunks then moved into the shower/steam room and then into the dark room and by the time i left had been fucked by everyone there, probably 3 dozen men! loved those air force guys and ones hiding who they are!

definitely hot having another guy eat me out after I've just been fucked rough and hard by a hung bro
next time u going to be the bttm in a gb hmu i'd love to be in that action

Make it happen buddy. You'll be riding around on cloud 9 the day after thinking about all the cock and cum that you took.
Haha id love to but I dont even know where to begin setting up that kind of thing

Never even been with a guy, but already have a fantasy where a bunch of guys do me from both ends doggy style. They just keep coming in the room two by two, and I am totally insatiable.

I'll start with these guys!

74ad3a4d55803b3cebac3216c4b73e3b.jpg

Reactions: deine_huendin
Been the bottom in a Top-Top-Bottom threesome many times, but a full on gang bang is definitely on my list now! Maybe I can find it in Chicago...
why not try Steamworks? from what i have heard about the Chicago one is that it is fantastic and fun is to be had all the time

It's WONDERFUL!!! I had 4 guys taking turns fucking my cock hungry ass for over 4 hours. The smallest cock was 6.5" WITH A thick Head, the biggest was a little over 8 THICK inches. When he came, he waas VERY vocal and loud. It was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Craig

Sounds incredible!!