Boymusclebrazil - Onlyfans

locamonk

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Body dysmorphia due to social media standards are getting way out of hand if he thought his old nose was a problem. Dear god.
I mean have you seen the rest of his body? I admire and appreciate his physique and he’s handsome as hell but it does require some sense of dysmorphia to do what he does.

Jayray1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I nearly fell over to see him actually stroking another man's cock! And it sure ain't his hubby.

I've only seen the very brief preview. Husband appears to be okay with him venturing into some new territory. This could get exciting.
his old stuff he constanly wanked other guys and even spanks and pushed a dildo in another, he has deleted them but would be good to see him play with attractive men.

Agualbo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
his old stuff he constanly wanked other guys and even spanks and pushed a dildo in another, he has deleted them but would be good to see him play with attractive men.
Ah, I see. I'm late to the party, I guess. Sorry I missed those old videos. I wonder why none of them can be found anywhere. You'd think they'd be all over the Web.

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, I see. I'm late to the party, I guess. Sorry I missed those old videos. I wonder why none of them can be found anywhere. You'd think they'd be all over the Web.
But wait – doesn't Post #270 show him with the new nose? So why do you think it's old?