Boymusclebrazil - Onlyfans

TheLabRat

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I KNOW THEM BOTH PERSONALLY AND I CAN GUARANTEE THAT YES THEY HAVE BREAKED UP!! THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS NOW WHO MANAGE A JOINT BUSINESS! RODRIGO IS ALREADY TOGETHER WITH ANOTHER GUY AND LIVES IN HIS EX HUSBAND'S HOUSE BECAUSE OF THEIR BUSINESS!

New bf, new nose :cool:

Reactions: thiagodejavu

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are the videos playing for you? I keep getting some error once I click on the videos.
They play for me. Just can't copy anything easily. And although the explicit cock shots have Rodrigo's OF "boymuscle..." watermark, it sure doesn't look like him. Obviously we can see from the face that at least one guy clearly isn't him. The dude in the cumming video has entirely different body hair on his stomach. The still shot of a cock might be him?

The full body cum photo (or video grab) above is awesome, though!

TheLabRat

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They play for me. Just can't copy anything easily. And although the explicit cock shots have Rodrigo's OF "boymuscle..." watermark, it sure doesn't look like him. Obviously we can see from the face that at least one guy clearly isn't him. The dude in the cumming video has entirely different body hair on his stomach. The still shot of a cock might be him?

The full body cum photo (or video grab) above is awesome, though!

he has never had hair like that on his stomach

Jayray1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I KNOW THEM BOTH PERSONALLY AND I CAN GUARANTEE THAT YES THEY HAVE BREAKED UP!! THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS NOW WHO MANAGE A JOINT BUSINESS! RODRIGO IS ALREADY TOGETHER WITH ANOTHER GUY AND LIVES IN HIS EX HUSBAND'S HOUSE BECAUSE OF THEIR BUSINESS!
Why would you make something like this up? You don't know them because on his recent insta post he wishes his husband a happy birthday and says how much he loves him and they are on a date together. Do you need help?

• Haha
Reactions: TheLabRat

Francisren

Sexy Member
Media
Why would you make something like this up? You don't know them because on his recent insta post he wishes his husband a happy birthday and says how much he loves him and they are on a date together. Do you need help?
they were indeed separated! and they came back as recently as trisal. You must need help because you imagine the world too pink!

ohwow416

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
they were indeed separated! and they came back as recently as trisal. You must need help because you imagine the world too pink!
Just stop. Unless you've got proof they were ever broken up, you sound like you're talking out of your ass. You can go to Rodrigo's IG right now and see multiple posts with Renan tagged in them.

Now, can we go back to finding the source of that cum drip photo?

Reactions: zzz55 and Hat123456

Jayray1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what you’ve typed it’s clear you need help. Claiming to be friends with people and making stuff up and then being caught is wild. What does your last sentence even mean??? :joy:

Agualbo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Galera
Que tristeza de discussão sobre vida pessoal.. e zero nudes..
Galera aqui não tem maturidade pra certas coisas ficam discutindo e fazendo brigas uns com os outros pra tentar ser "melhores" argumentando coisas que não acrescentam em nada kkkkkkk e o foco aqui não é esse, e sim a safadeza e putaria.
A gente é tudo gay, bi, caralho vamo parar de jogar veneno uns nos outros, cadê amor?

Gente tóxica da porraaaaa
Zero paciência pra isso...

Reactions: jrbarrossilva

Agualbo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Foda-se ele operou o nariz
Foda-se ele tá solteiro ou casado...
A gente nunca vai da o cu ou fazer body worship nesse gostoso. Vamo só bater punheta e ser feliz...