Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vetival barbells are literally just a term for the type of jewelry being worn on pierced nipples. Vertical barbells, captive bead etc. I use something more akin to a curved barbell where the beads sit lower on either end. So, no, not funny when you actually understand what is being said.
Opps. I am sorry. I thought it was another name for the shape of breasts.

DaynaTheHawk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do but its not super often. Like some others in this thread, I have pierced nips so even if my nipples arent hard, theres something to draw the eyeballs. Granted, I often wear outfits that show some cleavage but I dont have enormous breasts either. That said, I prefer the support when out for numerous reasons and at home, I sometimes am wearing something but usually not.
So hey there, since I work from home, sometimes when I am chatting with you all...woo woo, no bra on ;)

KayleynScott

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My tits are too big to not wear a bra out in public, I have before though, but when I’m home or at a friends I’m almost never wearing one, free the the tiddiessssss
Pretty much the same. I need to get bras that fit now. Lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Currently braless. Currently idling at zero fucks. Currently getting my LPSG on.

Also. VNRL seems to make conservatives flip their already windmilling shit.

Also. Also. Long hair + topless + barbells = ouch!!! *muttered profanity*

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am way too old to care who stares at my tits and who notices I’m not wearing a bra … I’m perimenopausal and my skin burns like crazy half the time so wearing a bra just makes it worse .. the irony is Inow wear lingerie and sexy bras when I dress up for my husband or lover but the rest of the time idgaf. Oh and sports bras are essential when working out .. my breasts are too heavy for it not to be painful ..
Having a very distinctive nipple piercing can make people stare - I’m wholesome and well balanced enough not to go sans bra for a job interview or a school meeting or under a sheer white top but otherwise not being trussed up like a chicken is a glorious feeling ..
to the people who can’t help staring I just smiled and move on… I am happy and comfortable with myself and the only people who are offended by my nipples probably needed it ..

Inshape69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My tits are too big to not wear a bra out in public, I have before though, but when I’m home or at a friends I’m almost never wearing one, free the the tiddiessssss
They do look big so i can see how that would be a problem

Reactions: deleted13250101