Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is a white claw. Must be a yank thing.

I have a feeling Richard might come out as part of the marketing build up for Eternals.

Why? If he was gay, which there is yet to be anything that suggests he is, he has already said in interviews he’s a private person and treats his relationships as such. Why would he then be broadcasting his sexuality as part of a PR/marketing stunt? I’m intrigued to know where you got that feeling? Or did you just conjure it up in your mind.

Why? If he was gay, which there is yet to be anything that suggests he is, he has already said in interviews he’s a private person and treats his relationships as such. Why would he then be broadcasting his sexuality as part of a PR/marketing stunt? I’m intrigued to know where you got that feeling? Or did you just conjure it up in your mind.

Because he's playing MCU's first LGBT character and it would be pretty buzzworthy.

Reactions: BlueFlame
Wtf is a white claw. Must be a yank thing.

I have a feeling Richard might come out as part of the marketing build up for Eternals.

Yeah it is. White claw is hard seltzer water. It’s become like gay beer but the straights love them too.

Reactions: Gucci_unicorn
Because he's playing MCU's first LGBT character and it would be pretty buzzworthy.
actually he's not.

The trailer for the movie reveals that Brian Tyree Henry’s Phastos is the gay character as he is seen with his husband and their children... *the trailer isn't out yet, but people in the industry have seen it and there are several articles online talking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.