Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is quite literally the dumbest article i've ever read. Why not just speak the truth. They were CLEARLY dating and have now broken up. This nonsense about saying "roommate" and not "boyfriend", what is this? The 1950's?

From the article:

Richard Madden has reportedly had a falling out with his friend Brandon Flynn and the pair are no longer sharing an apartment together in Los Angeles.

According to The Sun, the actors have drifted apart and Brandon, 26, has asked bosses at fashion brand Versace not to invite Richard, 33, to an event they are throwing later this year.

A source told the publication: 'Richard and Brandon bonded over being up-and-coming actors in the industry and decided to share a place while both working in LA.
But they have fallen out in the past few months and have cut ties with each other.

Does anyone with a brain cell think that is actually about "roommates"? Like it's so obviously boyfriends, it pains me that someone even bothered to post that.

Yeah I’ve stood next to many women didn’t mean I was putting anything inside of them?

And that logic can be applied to him living with an out gay man and not needing to be in a relationship with him. Not a personal attack on you BTW, but I don’t see how people can be so sure that Brandon and Richard were shagging! Where is the actual proof?

And that logic can be applied to him living with an out gay man and not needing to be in a relationship with him. Not a personal attack on you BTW, but I don’t see how people can be so sure that Brandon and Richard were shagging! Where is the actual proof?

No proof, just that they went to NYC, London, Paris, Monaco, Milan, and Scotland together in the span of few months.

Reactions: blaque9
No proof, just that they went to NYC, London, Paris, Monaco, Milan, and Scotland together in the span of few months.
Yeah cause friends never travel with each other or support each other and two men doing it. Must be homosexuals!!!!

Reactions: Amulref and Thor85
Yeah cause friends never travel with each other or support each other and two men doing it. Must be homosexuals!!!!
Bro friends don’t randomly have the most bitter spat after a few months of being ‘inseparable’ to the point where one asks for the other to not be invited to events. The only heterosexual reason I can think of why a guy friend would despise his guy friend is if he slept with his girlfriend but since Brandon is confirmed gay then we know he didn’t sleep with any woman Richard Madden was with.

As I said, anyone with a brain cell can see that the hostility is because they were dating and have now had a bitter breakup.

Bro friends don’t randomly have the most bitter spat after a few months of being ‘inseparable’ to the point where one asks for the other to not be invited to events. The only heterosexual reason I can think of why a guy friend would despise his guy friend is if he slept with his girlfriend but since Brandon is confirmed gay then we know he didn’t sleep with any woman Richard Madden was with.

As I said, anyone with a brain cell can see that the hostility is because they were dating and have now had a bitter breakup.

Guys can fall out and hate each other for any number of reasons. Familiarity breeds contempt, they did spend a lot of time together and now they have fallen out. Still nothing concrete to say that they ever dated. Also all the news reports are speculation about him not being invited to the Versace event again no proof.

Reactions: Hornydsa
I’m sorry, but anyone who thinks they were just friends is fucking naive. Be goddamn real.

Brandon is just using his sweet puppy dog face to get what he wants and make connections in the process.

What I really want to know is why he and Tommy Dorfman seem to hand a nonexistent friendship now...

Perhaps Dorfman saw through Brandon’s gay bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.