Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t like what happened to Justin since it seemed his life was finally turning around.
They don't care about character development. They just wanted to address this issue to be cool and hip and they thought it was only effective if they used a character people cared about.

They don't care about character development. They just wanted to address this issue to be cool and hip and they thought it was only effective if they used a character people cared about.
They wanted to “start a conversation” as they always say

Reactions: viisbby and westo4
i see little to no noise about this new season so obviously their bullshit didn't work lol.

Reactions: Thatguy8
yet, on Netflix it's #1
that means nothing when they have no other competition. season 1 had the whole suicide controversy, season 2 had the broomstick rape scene, season 3 had... i don't even know, but the show freefell in popularity. season 4 is getting panned by the audience and the core fanbase, while simultaneously making no noise.

Reactions: Thatguy8
that means nothing when they have no other competition. season 1 had the whole suicide controversy, season 2 had the broomstick rape scene, season 3 had... i don't even know, but the show freefell in popularity. season 4 is getting panned by the audience and the core fanbase, while simultaneously making no noise.

the show shouldn’t have gone on this long. Netflix used the insane popularity of the cast to bank on more seasons. They pulled 3 more out of their asses quick.

Also the release of this season during the BLM movement pretty much eliminated any social media talk about the show on a broad level except for all extreme fans.

the show shouldn’t have gone on this long. Netflix used the insane popularity of the cast to bank on more seasons. They pulled 3 more out of their asses quick.

Also the release of this season during the BLM movement pretty much eliminated any social media talk about the show on a broad level except for all extreme fans.
it should've been a 1 season mini-series imo, clay rushed through all the tapes in a single night in the books.

It kinda made no sense. Justin had visible KS lesions in episode 7 and no one said anything. Anyone who's watched any aids movies from the 80s-90s know what that looks like And not a single person in his life was like, "Dude, maybe you should be tested given your IV and gay for pay history". I was yelling at my screen for 5 hours.

It kinda made no sense. Justin had visible KS lesions in episode 7 and no one said anything. Anyone who's watched any aids movies from the 80s-90s know what that looks like And not a single person in his life was like, "Dude, maybe you should be tested given your IV and gay for pay history". I was yelling at my screen for 5 hours.
i didn't watch s4... did justin do gay4pay??? LOL

These are teenagers they don’t anything about KS. AIDS isn’t a common open topic either and he only had the KS on his neck that was visible. I do like how this might help people recognize it in real life now. Nobody should die of AIDS like that in 2020.

Is knowledge about AIDS that common in the US, especially among teenagers? I'm genuinely curious. As a European in my early 20s, AIDS is never really talked about here. If you're lucky your school teaches you that it comes from HIV and that it makes you more susceptible to other diseases but that's about it.

Is knowledge about AIDS that common in the US, especially among teenagers? I'm genuinely curious. As a European in my early 20s, AIDS is never really talked about here. If you're lucky your school teaches you that it comes from HIV and that it makes you more susceptible to other diseases but that's about it.

They talk about it in sex ed IF you're luck enough to not be in one of those towns that pledge the allegiance to abstinence and nothing else.

Reactions: gordique and westo4
Status
Not open for further replies.