Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is knowledge about AIDS that common in the US, especially among teenagers? I'm genuinely curious. As a European in my early 20s, AIDS is never really talked about here. If you're lucky your school teaches you that it comes from HIV and that it makes you more susceptible to other diseases but that's about it.
Depends on the school district. However, much of the public-health work now deprioritizes HIV prevention (on the theory that with modern cocktail drugs, it's now "merely" a chronic disease easily managed, rather than a killer) in favor of a broader conversation about unprotected sex in general given other sexually transmitted illnesses.

It's a bit complicated in some places in the United States. In Michigan, for example, HIV status is legally "extra" protected under state law -- with drug use, behavior-health diagnoses and pregnancy -- from disclosure or targeting. So sometimes the people who'd benefit most from targeted education cannot be targeted because the relevant information cannot be used for that purpose.

Reactions: westo4
Katherine is in avengers (kinda), knives out and has big deals coming up. Ross butler is in shazam, to all the boys. Those 2 r on casting directors radars...the rest of thr cast i see havent done much via their imdb..which is weird. They all have huge social media presence and arnt bad actors so...

when was Katherine in avengers?

shazam flopped though, so its really only katherine who's had a somewhat successful career with her 16M followers on insta.

Reactions: deleted342096
Katherine and Ross becoming part of big franchises and then there's Brandon who's playing in a random movie where his face is so hot it kills people to look at him lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.