Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
fb3d3505e85c2c84d99065ab056fd0dec24d71e0.jpg

6b99f88f333ad6521e590267dbacef7a4bd0dd7d.jpg

24d2bc28e56f36d3e14bacb82bd098965a9315e8.jpg

His hair looks like straw. Dry and yellow as hell. He must not be getting work after that 3% metacritic rating for the last couple of seasons of 13 Reasons.:joy:
Y’all really sit on your computer and just write anything on here I swear. He is in an upcoming show so he gets work and 13 Reasons Why is actually the most watched Netflix show hence why it got 4 seasons... it also amazes me y’all never talk about the straight actors like this. They can do no harm but sit on here constantly bashing the gay ones.

Y’all really sit on your computer and just write anything on here I swear. He is in an upcoming show so he gets work and 13 Reasons Why is actually the most watched Netflix show hence why it got 4 seasons... it also amazes me y’all never talk about the straight actors like this. They can do no harm but sit on here constantly bashing the gay ones.

Um there are straight actors on Degrass...I mean 13 Reasons. Bad acting, bad writing and critically panned for using triggering subjects for ratings. Good ratings doesn’t equal quality or else the Transformers movies would be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars.:joy:

Reactions: Rulan
"most watched show on netflix" lmfao no its not, yall really be lying on here unprovoked. most watched show on netflix is stranger things and 13RW's ratings have been falling down since season 2.

"most watched show on netflix" lmfao no its not, yall really be lying on here unprovoked. most watched show on netflix is stranger things and 13RW's ratings have been falling down since season 2.
Also most people seem to watch 13rw ironically or for the sake of seeing how low they set the bar

Status
Not open for further replies.