Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
here’s a crazy concept... maybe he liked him in spite of being “100% hotter”. nothing confusing about that.

That’s something that pisses me off so bad. Some of y’all so bitter that you can’t comprehend the fact that maybe...(this might blow your mind so sit down) that looks aren’t everything!

At the end of the day you’re just bitter because Sam (who’s not even bad looking) put his dick in him and you never will. ‍♂️

That’s something that pisses me off so bad. Some of y’all so bitter that you can’t comprehend the fact that maybe...(this might blow your mind so sit down) that looks aren’t everything!

At the end of the day you’re just bitter because Sam (who’s not even bad looking) put his dick in him and you never will. ‍♂️

Facts.

I don’t feel bad. If it’s true love, they could have made it work. I guess expect new material for LP 3.

Release a few albums and date someone with a hit show on netflix then come back and let us know if your true love worked out...

Already knew

A quick stalking session on his insta after 13RW first aired showed us he's gay and he doesn't hide it, no big coming out moment, he's been open about it from the start. And there was all those rumours of him and miles dating when the show first came out, but idk they were maybe just really good friends or FWBs. Miles has also been open about his sexuality, its so weird that they're both straight on the show though. Messes with my head canon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.