Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I dont know what is "worse" for the psychological effect. A straight actor playing a gay character and craving him for such (I can only bring Jack Falahee to my mind at this moment) or a gay actor playing a straight character and craving him equally for such... The moment I saw Brandy I thought he was a very sexy cute twink actor who I'd like as a potential partner... soon it was confirmed that he was actually a feasable desire for all of us. As for Jack, he actually had been "forced" to come out as straight, pretty ironic, isn't it?

Well... I dont know what is "worse" for the psychological effect. A straight actor playing a gay character and craving him for such (I can only bring Jack Falahee to my mind at this moment) or a gay actor playing a straight character and craving him equally for such... The moment I saw Brandy I thought he was a very sexy cute twink actor who I'd like as a potential partner... soon it was confirmed that he was actually a feasable desire for all of us. As for Jack, he actually had been "forced" to come out as straight, pretty ironic, isn't it?
Not really, it's called acting. It's literally their job to play all sorts of characters. You're not mad that an actor plays a bad guy while he's nice in real life, are you?

I love that actors are open minded enough to transform character that differs that much from themselves.

Nothing really to talk about. I’m guessing he was with family. Him and some girl was sitting watching some kid on one of our attractions. I stopped to ask if they were doing alright and we just talked for a few. Later someone was freaking out cause “the guy from 13 reasons was here”. I looked up a picture and then I checked Grindr lol. Nothing happened but I did see him a few more times.

Nothing really to talk about. I’m guessing he was with family. Him and some girl was sitting watching some kid on one of our attractions. I stopped to ask if they were doing alright and we just talked for a few. Later someone was freaking out cause “the guy from 13 reasons was here”. I looked up a picture and then I checked Grindr lol. Nothing happened but I did see him a few more times.
And what are your impressions on him??? Is he as nice as he seems to be in his insta stories? If I was in your place... I would have died of a heart attack or went into catatonic state. My dream would be to marry him.

Status
Not open for further replies.