Brandon flynn

Simon Says...

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone know why he dated Sam Smith ?
Honestly, I think he wanted clout. I like Brandon Flynn, but I gotta call a spade a spade. Sam Smith more or less implied this when he said that Brandon "got what he wanted from their relationship" and something tells me he wasn't talking about sex. Sam Smith continues to be significantly more famous than Brandon, and as we've already discussed in this thread, Brandon more or less made his road to stardom a even more difficult journey by coming out so early in his career. I'll be honest, I've never seen 13 Reasons Why and didn't even know who Brandon was until he started dating Sam. And I'm willing to bet I'm not the only person who got put on to him this way.

Reactions: deleted3255761

stevenowen

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, I think he wanted clout. I like Brandon Flynn, but I gotta call a spade a spade. Sam Smith more or less implied this when he said that Brandon "got what he wanted from their relationship" and something tells me he wasn't talking about sex. Sam Smith continues to be significantly more famous than Brandon, and as we've already discussed in this thread, Brandon more or less made his road to stardom a even more difficult journey by coming out so early in his career. I'll be honest, I've never seen 13 Reasons Why and didn't even know who Brandon was until he started dating Sam. And I'm willing to bet I'm not the only person who got put on to him this way.

Although I did genuinely know of him through his acting, I do agree with you. I hate to think of Brandon as an opportunist but there’s literally no other reason he would do it.

Philpat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That just makes Sam sound like the bitter ex who got dumped which is never a good look.

Philpat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Although I did genuinely know of him through his acting, I do agree with you. I hate to think of Brandon as an opportunist but there’s literally no other reason he would do it.
Your post is disrespectful to Brandon and Sam and makes you sound superficial. You might not think Sam is attractive but maybe Brandon did. They went out for the best part of a year and it didn't work out. That's life. If you haven't figured out that not everyone thinks the same way as you, maybe you need to get out more.

stevenowen

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your post is disrespectful to Brandon and Sam and makes you sound superficial. You might not think Sam is attractive but maybe Brandon did. They went out for the best part of a year and it didn't work out. That's life. If you haven't figured out that not everyone thinks the same way as you, maybe you need to get out more.
Superficial sounds about right considering this is a forum for ogling naked men.

mubbs234

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God some of you are just rude catty people

Simon Says...

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
God some of you are just rude catty people
And some of you are just brown nosey people. I can't confirm or deny if Brandon actually did what Sam implied, but let's be honest here - pretty, White L.A. gay boys looking for clout isn't exactly a rare species.

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight