Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all realize that pap strolls are a carefully calculated thing for exposure to get people talking in any way possible, right? It amuses me that they both made a plan with publicists and you all are feeding right into it lol.

If he is really aiming for the role of James Bond. Why would Richard Madden choose Brandon Flynn who is not an A lister celebrity as 'bait'. Wouldn't he should choose an A lister celebrity and a woman (it's James Bond)

Reactions: xxxmystery
If he is really aiming for the role of James Bond. Why would Richard Madden choose Brandon Flynn who is not an A lister celebrity as 'bait'. Wouldn't he should choose an A lister celebrity and a woman (it's James Bond)

I'm not sayinh they are really dating tho. I'm just saying your argument is didn't make sense

I think this is the reason some straight guys are hesitant to be pals with gay guys because the instant speculation that they must be shagging if they are seen out hanging about together. The touching in these photos does not look intamit and looks like two friends out strolling! If you want to fantasise they are hooking go ahead but it’s just that, a fantasy!
shout it louder for the people in the back

I think this is the reason some straight guys are hesitant to be pals with gay guys because the instant speculation that they must be shagging if they are seen out hanging about together. The touching in these photos does not look intamit and looks like two friends out strolling! If you want to fantasise they are hooking go ahead but it’s just that, a fantasy!
There’s a lot more to it than that but yes straight guys don’t want anyone to believe they are gay.
Excessive touching is sexual and so is calling someone love, hun, babe etc. Yeah I know there’s fems who’ll say those things to anyone but straight guys only get emotional with girls they’re sexually attracted to. The strongest friendships form with people who you’re most relatable with and yes you can have that with a straight guy if he believes you’re straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.