Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon is living his best gay life for sure. He is gorgeous no doubt, but there’s something about him that kind of rubs me the wrong way. I sense he’s a real catty bitch behind closed doors. Not like that’s a major deal breaker, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Regardless, id fuck the shit outta him. He seems like such a cock whore. He kind of gives off that same vibe Zachary Quinto gives off in all the paparazzi photos.

Reactions: kolaj15
Brandon is living his best gay life for sure. He is gorgeous no doubt, but there’s something about him that kind of rubs me the wrong way. I sense he’s a real catty bitch behind closed doors. Not like that’s a major deal breaker, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Regardless, id fuck the shit outta him. He seems like such a cock whore. He kind of gives off that same vibe Zachary Quinto gives off in all the paparazzi photos.
He's also a huge coke fiend. My friend is friends with his cousin.

Reactions: C18
So fairs if you don’t wanna believe me I get it it’s LPSG people lie on her constantly HOWEVER I know way too many people in the London scene who know Richard Madden, and they can guarantee he’s not Just straight, whether he’s Bi, Pan who knows but apparently he’s quite the man whore

So fairs if you don’t wanna believe me I get it it’s LPSG people lie on her constantly HOWEVER I know way too many people in the London scene who know Richard Madden, and they can guarantee he’s not Just straight, whether he’s Bi, Pan who knows but apparently he’s quite the man whore
Oh easily! And Brandon is a thirsty fuck thrown into this sudden shock of fame. He’s definitely going to use his looks and status to his advantage.

This story on LPSG is everyone's favourite. Literally take Richard out and replace with any attractive male celebrity. Seen it on Henry Cavil, Charlie Taylor, anyone.

So they are defo dating! Pretty sure he was here in scotland when Madden got an honours degree

He was, I seen them together at Ardnamurchan on the night before the ceremony at the Royal Conservatoire on the Thursday. They were with a few other people and Richard Madden left early.

He was, I seen them together at Ardnamurchan on the night before the ceremony at the Royal Conservatoire on the Thursday. They were with a few other people and Richard Madden left early.

Its funny that people still think they are friends and not fucking

Its funny that people still think they are friends and not fucking

I personally don’t think they are. I haven’t seen anything to suggest that there is a romantic element to their friendship and Richard’s not wanting to comment on his personal life is also not a confirmation that they are dating. If it was two straight guys or two straight girls I doubt there would be as much speculation. I think until it is confirmed with actual proof I am inclined to believe they are nothing but friends.

Reactions: Rileycontrearez
I personally don’t think they are. I haven’t seen anything to suggest that there is a romantic element to their friendship and Richard’s not wanting to comment on his personal life is also not a confirmation that they are dating. If it was two straight guys or two straight girls I doubt there would be as much speculation. I think until it is confirmed with actual proof I am inclined to believe they are nothing but friends.
Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.