Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most open Brandon has been about a relationship since he went out with Sam Smith. He has been linked with a number of guys since who were not openly gay so maybe he's just enjoying the freedom of being able to be affectionate in public for a change and he appears to enjoy showing off his new buff body which is great to see. Jordan is 36 and a bit older than Brandon so maybe he thinks he's too old to sneak around. Either way, I'm happy we've been getting all this thirst-trap Brandon content recently.

What did I miss?
I think the user is definitely talking about his most famous past relationship (Richard Madden) - which was quite a known secret for everyone, like Madden's current affair with Froy.

To be fair, I didn't even recall that Sam and Brandon dated, only their cute pics in London long long ago.

I think the user is definitely talking about his most famous past relationship (Richard Madden)

To be fair, I didn't even recall that Sam and Brandon dated, only their cute pics in London long long ago.
Yeah I knew about Richard but that person said "a number of guys" indicating more than just that one. So I was curious who else.

I wonder if he’ll talk Brandon into some kinky photoshoots
While it's always good to see more of Brandon, I hope he doesn't go too far as it will hurt his career. It's hard enough for an openly gay man to get cast in Hollywood, if he starts doing the kind of kinky photoshoots Jordan is into, all those conservative casting directors and studio execs will overlook him. Brandon is more that just a good looking guy, he's a really good actor who could have a successful career and I hope he doesn't do anything he regrets.

Jordan seems like a nice guy but he's into some wild stuff that studios won't be impressed with when they're looking for people to cast and I get the feeling Brandon is quite an impressionable guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.