Anyone else get this? I’m not Steve & I know Brandon likes to send mass messages but tricking into thinking it’s just for you… So was this an accident?
To me it looks like what he's actually trying to do is trick people into thinking he accidentally sent some kind of hot custom content to the wrong person and will be getting a huge deal if they "only pay half" of what "Steve" was supposed to get for his eyes only.

To me it looks like what he's actually trying to do is trick people into thinking he accidentally sent some kind of hot custom content to the wrong person and will be getting a huge deal if they "only pay half" of what "Steve" was supposed to get for his eyes only.
Yeah I got it too, that's the worse kinda trick message I've seen yet. These people that are managing only fans creators DMs are the lowest of the low

Anyone else get this? I’m not Steve & I know Brandon likes to send mass messages but tricking into thinking it’s just for you… So was this an accident?
Yeah it went to everybody. If they message you directly on OnlyFans the message is tagged as "priority" (you can see the tag at at the top of your messages).

Reactions: TmSwim and Dokteki
He prob just send the same shit he always sends. A video of him shirtless and packing with a fake dildo.

First thing that told me it was fake was when he used the name, then said it was a custom. Customs get paid first then the content is made and Givin to the one person, then they might get sold to everyone else but normally under a different description

First thing that told me it was fake was when he used the name, then said it was a custom. Customs get paid first then the content is made and Givin to the one person, then they might get sold to everyone else but normally under a different description
I agree it is a fake mass DM, but I think your suggested method of doing customs may be common, but would suggest people avoid that approach to lessen the likelihood the person takes the money and never does or forgets to do the custom. There is no definitely safe method but I prefer to decide on the content and price and ask that they send it as a PPV to me for the agreed price when it is ready.

Agreed. No way in hell he’s making content from someone on only half the money