LPSG is an easy mark though. It comes up first on google searches. So now someone like Brandon can find out his shirtless content leaked so he knows to never do anything more revealing.
I doubt it was ever the plan to do anything more than underwear, he doesn't want Hunter to disown him.

bruh.. posted something from his tik tok nearly like half a year ago and got reply banned and 10 points tonight.... wtf... dude having EVERYTHING taken down even tiktoks... public tiktoks.
Site has gone way downhill since it got sold

Site has gone way downhill since it got sold
It's always been like that, I got a warning 2/3 years ago for posting someone's video from TikTok too. If someone doesn't want their Instagram/TikTok/Facebook posts on here they can DMCA them, it doesn't just have to be paid content, they can get taken down.

It's pretty dumb to get free content taken down, as that content promotes them and helps them grow on social media or OnlyFans.

It's always been like that, I got a warning 2/3 years ago for posting someone's video from TikTok too. If someone doesn't want their Instagram/TikTok/Facebook posts on here they can DMCA them, it doesn't just have to be paid content, they can get taken down.

It's pretty dumb to get free content taken down, as that content promotes them and helps them grow on social media or OnlyFans.
It's worse now. Now when you get a warning for posting content you get locked from the thread.

• Wow
Reactions: duncreg

you're spot on about free content but the majority of content creators are not the sharpest tools in the shed. tools yes but sharpest, no.

It's worse now. Now when you get a warning for posting content you get locked from the thread.
If you want the mods to lay off on that just offer to sign a contract with the owner of the site saying you will assume all liability if they lighten up on site moderation

Yea but like i have spent some money on onlyfans etc.. not gonna say how much but more than i should. I normally go on LPSG find a thread with a dude who is cute and i like.. then I sign up for their only fans and buy custom content from them. When there is not even so much as a photo to know what they look like as in this thread zero chance my money goes there. Its a double edge sword.

lmaoooo They just locked hunters thread... He got all the content taken down.. tiktoks... instagram pics.. EVERYTHING... then even got them to lock his thread...

Beyond stupid...
I say we all just ignore him. Unfollow him. Don't pay him nothing. He's so overrated.

lmaoooo They just locked hunters thread... He got all the content taken down.. tiktoks... instagram pics.. EVERYTHING... then even got them to lock his thread...

Beyond stupid...
The thread is only locked for those who got a warning I got one yesterday and cant comment on it probably until tomorrow but Hunter is the foolish one because you can still google his pictures lol

The thread is only locked for those who got a warning I got one yesterday and cant comment on it probably until tomorrow but Hunter is the foolish one because you can still google his pictures lol
I understand replies are gone but at the bottom right it says thread locked...

Reactions: duncreg
Weird. I just went onto the thread and it’s open now.
I don't think it was ever fully locked? I think anyone who got a warning for copyright is locked out for 2 days per the new rules.