This hoebag has been doing onlyfans for how long and still ain’t showed his bare ass?! I get not showing your dick but come on man…ass isn’t that hard.
Str8 guys freequently don't want gay guys looking at their ass. Especially when the pics will quickly be leaked here

Str8 guys freequently don't want gay guys looking at their ass. Especially when the pics will quickly be leaked here
Shit I’ve got straight friends who always send me photos of their ass to be funny. Little do they know I jack off to the photos half the time lol

This hoebag has been doing onlyfans for how long and still ain’t showed his bare ass?! I get not showing your dick but come on man…ass isn’t that hard.
Why would he when 50+ people pay for bulge pictures? The only way he's ever showing anything is once those move on, and he stops making money.

bruh.. posted something from his tik tok nearly like half a year ago and got reply banned and 10 points tonight.... wtf... dude having EVERYTHING taken down even tiktoks... public tiktoks.

Most popular people have agencies that handle all of their business. That includes protecting their content and issuing DMCAs. They are often given the directive to remove anything and everything from certain sites. There is nothing we can do. If we fail to comply with this we are liable. The law is clear on how we have to handle situations like this. I'm sorry so many of you think we are doing a terrible job running the site. This is what we have to do to stay in business and make sure none of our members get into legal trouble.

It's always been like that, I got a warning 2/3 years ago for posting someone's video from TikTok too. If someone doesn't want their Instagram/TikTok/Facebook posts on here they can DMCA them, it doesn't just have to be paid content, they can get taken down.

It's pretty dumb to get free content taken down, as that content promotes them and helps them grow on social media or OnlyFans.
I agree. Sadly, many of them don't understand this. They don't realize there is no site that sends more paying users to Onlyfans for their male performers than LPSG. It is free publicity that they are turning away.

What I've always said. Not everyone has herd of you. 90% of people have free nudes all the time on Twitter & STILL make their load of cash. If anything you'd WANT the free publicity
Some here who leak don't recognize the fine balance between leaking a few things that can aserve as advertising and leaking everything which makes it unnecessary to join an OF. THe former increases revenue potential. The latter decreases revenue potential.

Reactions: lookoutbellow136
Most popular people have agencies that handle all of their business. That includes protecting their content and issuing DMCAs. They are often given the directive to remove anything and everything from certain sites. There is nothing we can do. If we fail to comply with this we are liable. The law is clear on how we have to handle situations like this. I'm sorry so many of you think we are doing a terrible job running the site. This is what we have to do to stay in business and make sure none of our members get into legal trouble.
as I stated earlier.. I feel my comment was COMPLETELY mis read... I was ragging on HIM for having people go through and DMCA EVERYTHING... not once aimed towards you. I hope the outcome wasent based on how that comment made anyone "feel"

Love the cite.. and with a past in coding for moderation bots within a site and multiple LARGE servers on discord.. I understand the drive you have to have to keep up..

I applaud the teams diligence.

Reactions: LPSG Support
Many years ago someone I knew had a parody site of late radio host Art Bell. Even before DMCAs, Bell was able to use a cease and desist letter to get the web host to take down the web page.I think he got the next host to take it down, too.

My friend had a very simple solution for this... the next host he used was located in Vietnam. :) Now Bell would have to pay to get legal notices translated into Vietnamese, and then of course the Vietnamese web hoster would almost certainly ignore it anyway since Bell was not going to go through the trouble and expense and logistics of trying to sue someone in Vietnam from the United States. My friend's parody website stayed up thereafter unmolested. :)

• Haha
Reactions: uniqueusernamexxx
Many years ago someone I knew had a parody site of late radio host Art Bell. Even before DMCAs, Bell was able to use a cease and desist letter to get the web host to take down the web page.I think he got the next host to take it down, too.

My friend had a very simple solution for this... the next host he used was located in Vietnam. :) Now Bell would have to pay to get legal notices translated into Vietnamese, and then of course the Vietnamese web hoster would almost certainly ignore it anyway since Bell was not going to go through the trouble and expense and logistics of trying to sue someone in Vietnam from the United States. My friend's parody website stayed up thereafter unmolested. :)
Some people want to ignore the law and find ways around it. That isn't a game we are interested in playing.

Some people want to ignore the law and find ways around it. That isn't a game we are interested in playing.
Every time someone complains about DMCA moderation I suggest they contact you and offer to assume all liability that may result from a less vigilant approach. I have yet to see someone take that offer. People find it easy to complain when they have nothing on the line. They don't seem to realize you could be compelled to reveal identities of people who post here and break copyright law. All it takes is one person with a mission and the money to accomplish it to ruin the site and the posters involved. Moderation protects people from their own actions

Every time someone complains about DMCA moderation I suggest they contact you and offer to assume all liability that may result from a less vigilant approach. I have yet to see someone take that offer. People find it easy to complain when they have nothing on the line. They don't seem to realize you could be compelled to reveal identities of people who post here and break copyright law. All it takes is one person with a mission and the money to accomplish it to ruin the site and the posters involved. Moderation protects people from their own actions
You hit the nail on the head there buddy.

Reactions: john412 and Dokteki
It would make more sense for these publicists and artists to post publicity allowed versions that could be shared, then only go after those spreading paid wall protected photos. Just like the previews on onlyfans. This way it becomes free publicity for them, and a way for someone to post about them legally

It would make more sense for these publicists and artists to post publicity allowed versions that could be shared, then only go after those spreading paid wall protected photos. Just like the previews on onlyfans. This way it becomes free publicity for them, and a way for someone to post about them legally
Keep in mind it is the photographer that owns the copyright and may seek to protect their work and anyone may seek to not be associated with a site like LPSG

Keep in mind it is the photographer that owns the copyright and may seek to protect their work and anyone may seek to not be associated with a site like LPSG
Well, most of the onlyfans I follow tend to be camera self pics, though. I am not talking about other contexts