OMG the scammers are using dmca to censor everything, unbelievable is that they never showed anything good, more unbelievable even more idiot that was to warn in a pathetic live, super unbelievable there are people who finance them!

OMG the scammers are using dmca to censor everything, unbelievable is that they never showed anything good, more unbelievable even more idiot that was to warn in a pathetic live, super unbelievable there are people who finance them!

so I was there in that live when that happened... I personally think he is full of shit.. HOWEVER...

Hunter and Brandon dont surf the internet looking for content... There are actual people that get hired to do that... all they do all day is search... and when LPSG is typically the first result when it comes to content.....

Welp... doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out buddy

so I was there in that live when that happened... I personally think he is full of shit.. HOWEVER...

Hunter and Brandon dont surf the internet looking for content... There are actual people that get hired to do that... all they do all day is search... and when LPSG is typically the first result when it comes to content.....

Welp... doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out buddy
It's not even hired people, it's their super fans who will do it for free because they have nothing better to do. They will then DM them on OF and post links, someone was bragging about it before. It's funny because Brandon/Joey don't even run their own OF, they have a company that will caption and reply to people.

Yeah all the good stuff got deleted because the little twat scammy Brendon is a bitch lol
I mean it's his content he created thus has rights to request them removed. That is if you're talking about Brandon. If you think he's scammy don't sub.....don't follow this thread move on.

Quero dizer, é o conteúdo dele que ele criou, portanto, tem o direito de solicitar a remoção. Isso se você estiver falando sobre Brandon. Se você acha que ele é golpista, não subscreva ... não siga este tópico, siga em frente.
sYes, he has every right to remove it, as well as anyone has the right to criticize and continue on the topic, and yes, he should talk about a person who has practices that look like a scam!

sYes, he has every right to remove it, as well as anyone has the right to criticize and continue on the topic, and yes, he should talk about a person who has practices that look like a scam!
So again don't sub don't follow the thread snd move on. If ppl sub they don't like the content move on and unsub

• Haha
Reactions: lookoutbellow136
So again don't sub don't follow the thread snd move on. If ppl sub they don't like the content move on and unsub
You’re half right. Definitely don’t sub if you don’t like his pathetic “content.” As far as leaving the thread, naaahhhh… It’s more than fair and reasonable to drag Brandon for his scams and shitty practices here.

No. Copyrighted content can only be reported and removed per the copyright owner's request. Mr LPSG has said this himself.

So yes it's Hunter (or whoever runs his OF account) who got the content removed. Like someone above said though, he was made aware of this site many months ago by some clown fan of his
hey man, I wanted to dm you but I couldn't, I just want to ask, would you be able to share the alternative site you were talking about? :) thanks

Reactions: rufus491