Did you actually purchase it? I am sure it's shit- like I said... but the thirst is real lol. I just wanna seeeee iiiiiiit damnit!
Unfortunately I did pay for it. When I tell you it’s the same as the vid on page 120 it’s the same, not similar, IDENTICAL. It is edited and plays twice and partially in slow motion that’s why it’s longer than the other clip.

Unfortunately I did pay for it. When I tell you it’s the same as the vid on page 120 it’s the same, not similar, IDENTICAL. It is edited and plays twice and partially in slow motion that’s why it’s longer than the other clip.
Not a surprise, and it will also not be a surprise when he posts the next PPV and someone who does not learn posts here begging for it.

Ya then they learn the hard way like I did that it may be 1 day... it may be 1 year... but when brandon or whoever is doing it for him.. decides they want to dmca.. you will get 10 points for EACH AND EVERY piece of content you posted. I was lucky enough to find a way to get all my posts deleted before they beat me to them. Would have been a shame to get banned from this site because they were striking year old content of SNAPCHAT posts....

Ya then they learn the hard way like I did that it may be 1 day... it may be 1 year... but when brandon or whoever is doing it for him.. decides they want to dmca.. you will get 10 points for EACH AND EVERY piece of content you posted. I was lucky enough to find a way to get all my posts deleted before they beat me to them. Would have been a shame to get banned from this site because they were striking year old content of SNAPCHAT posts....
btw... THEY being brandons people... the mods and admins here have been more than understanding.... they are just doing what keeps everyone legally safe

I've had about 20 pictures deleted in a thread from DMCA for posting OF content and I only got 10 points for the lot.

btw... THEY being brandons people... the mods and admins here have been more than understanding.... they are just doing what keeps everyone legally safe
No they are not. I get taking the post down at someone requests but there is no reason to have it cause a mass ban for public content that's been here for years. First purge should be a worry free one if after that people keep post the persons pics then start with the points. That would be understanding.

Reactions: mimoj13
No they are not. I get taking the post down at someone requests but there is no reason to have it cause a mass ban for public content that's been here for years. First purge should be a worry free one if after that people keep post the persons pics then start with the points. That would be understanding.
I think the counter argument is you should know that what you are posting is covered by copyright and are willingly taking the risk a DMCA will not be issued. That is especially the case when previous content has been removed. I assume there is a level of frustration that people keep posting content when they should know it will be removed and mods keep having to return to remove more. A slap on the wrist doesn't work at teaching the lesson so a club is sometimes needed when it keeps happening. The next step is to lock the thread.

I think the counter argument is you should know that what you are posting is covered by copyright and are willingly taking the risk a DMCA will not be issued. That is especially the case when previous content has been removed. I assume there is a level of frustration that people keep posting content when they should know it will be removed and mods keep having to return to remove more. A slap on the wrist doesn't work at teaching the lesson so a club is sometimes needed when it keeps happening. The next step is to lock the thread.
Did you read what I posted cause that's exactly what I said. Brandon and his brother just found out about this site thanks to someone telling hunter in a live about it. This is the first purge of both there page's I dont belive people should have to worry about a ban for shit that came from a app ment to share pics such ig and tweeter that are years old. That's not being understandable as some said.

Wait I’m confused. Why would you get in trouble for posting stuff Brandon posts on Snapchat? Snapchat is public stuff unlike onlyfans content.
Any content they make they can DMCA, I posted TikTok videos of Luca, and he got them taken down. Just because it's posted for the public, it doesn't mean it's no longer theirs, as they are still the original creator of that content.

Did you read what I posted cause that's exactly what I said. Brandon and his brother just found out about this site thanks to someone telling hunter in a live about it. This is the first purge of both there page's I dont belive people should have to worry about a ban for shit that came from a app ment to share pics such ig and tweeter that are years old. That's not being understandable as some said.
I did read your post and my response was to your questioning the mass ban and again questioning why old content from public sites was removed. Copyright lasts for the lifetime of the creator plus 70 years. It also covers all photographs including those posted to public sites. If in the unlikely event that someone sued over a copyright violation, ignorance of the law would not protect them. There is a lot of ignorance about copyright on this site.

I've had about 20 pictures deleted in a thread from DMCA for posting OF content and I only got 10 points for the lot.
ya I got nearly 40 at 10 points a slap.. for content I posted several months like 6-8 months ago.

I disagree. I was made aware just how narrow the line is that keeps the content creator from suing you for copyright infringement... By deleting and issuing points.. its keeps the Copyright holder from pursuing YOU. The mods are protecting their website and you at the same time...

negative... both Rowlands have been taking content down for a while. You probably just did not notice. Does not matter where they post it... it is still copyright unless they specifically state YOU can share it.

I did read your post and my response was to your questioning the mass ban and again questioning why old content from public sites was removed. Copyright lasts for the lifetime of the creator plus 70 years. It also covers all photographs including those posted to public sites. If in the unlikely event that someone sued over a copyright violation, ignorance of the law would not protect them. There is a lot of ignorance about copyright on this site.

100% agree. I was the same way literally a few weeks ago unit a mod made me aware of just what a fine line they walk trying to protect themselves and us from easy legal cases.

did some digging and there really is no excuse.. its a clear violation of Trademark laws.