I

I think he might be actually showing it this time
what makes you think that? If he has sent a PPV promising it shows you his back side uncovered, guaranteed his shirt is off with his bare back facing the camera.

Reactions: lookoutbellow136
If he’s naked bottom half and facing towards us I won’t be complaining ‍♂️
Except that isn’t even close to what he will actually send. You clearly don’t know who were talking about.

So i bought the $149 bundle he has atm, saying about how it proves he doesn't stuff his underwear. Its 6 videos of him just shirtless with stuffed underwear, it doesn't prove anything. It was so badly misleading that Onlyfans actually agreed with me and refunded me my money. Don't waste your time with this chancer.

So i bought the $149 bundle he has atm, saying about how it proves he doesn't stuff his underwear. Its 6 videos of him just shirtless with stuffed underwear, it doesn't prove anything. It was so badly misleading that Onlyfans actually agreed with me and refunded me my money. Don't waste your time with this chancer.
Thank you for your sacrifice

Thank you for falling on your sword for that one. I was curious but had a feeling I’d get screwed if I spent the money.

I did warn everyone a few pages back that this was the case and what the content was...

I did warn everyone a few pages back that this was the case and what the content was...
No matter how many warnings or how much evidence is presented people here will still give in to thirst and throw money at the latest con. Some people deserve to lose their money.