Four videos "stripping down and flexing his 3rd leg" apparently. But it doesn't show how long this vids are so they could all be 10sec long
Be the same set of 4 he sent out many times before, originally at $200 and showing him in overly stuffed white boxers

Whatever it is, seems strange the both posted yesterday in the airport flying to Brazil. So traveling together must mean their rift has been repaired
I was abt to say this, they're both in São Paulo together so i guess they'v rekindled their brotherhood to some extent, they havent posted together tho

Whatever it is, seems strange the both posted yesterday in the airport flying to Brazil. So traveling together must mean their rift has been repaired
Was the rift even real or just a result of the imagination of people here?

Probably people just trying to put the two and two together. At some point, they have to go their own separate ways and be their own person, independent. They were never gonna live in the same place together forever.

That’s what I’m saying. I don’t think it was a rift or anything. Brandon probably wanted to move out on his own. I know I wouldn’t want to live with my brother forever.