lookoutbellow136

Superior Member
Media
But here you are... talking sh!t, and still following this thread. If he's doing fake sh!t, I don't care. He's still f'kin ridiculously hot. He's still got a hot body and a large following.
How ab imagining the fun that y'all could have with that fakey.
Or just go kick rocks and let the rest of us fantasize and enjoy this beautiful man.
Like, this could be mind blowing, but bear with me. Brandon is smoking hot. He is also a douchebag who runs a scammy OF and feels the bizarre need to stuff his underwear. Those two things can exist…at the same time.

If you need to take a moment to sit down and process that, that’s totally fine.

mattysamess

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like, this could be mind blowing, but bear with me. Brandon is smoking hot. He is also a douchebag who runs a scammy OF and feels the bizarre need to stuff his underwear. Those two things can exist…at the same time.

But y'all are the one's who are aware that it is scammy, and follow this thread... just to bash him and warn orhers? or in hopes that someone will perhaps leak something, someday?

lookoutbellow136

Superior Member
Media
But y'all are the one's who are aware that it is scammy, and follow this thread... just to bash him and warn orhers? or in hopes that someone will perhaps leak something, someday?
I mean, I personally follow in the vain hope that Brandon someday scrapes the Vaseline off of his flip phone lense and actually takes a clear fucking picture of himself for once. Stupid, I know, but a guy can dream. :joy:

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
But here you are... talking sh!t, and still following this thread. If he's doing fake sh!t, I don't care. He's still f'kin ridiculously hot. He's still got a hot body and a large following.
Or just go kick rocks and let the rest of us fantasize and enjoy this beautiful man.
Hope he sees this bro

• Haha
Reactions: lookoutbellow136

uniqueusernamexxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

c78c4e6d-fb31-488a-aead-83461585f063_text.gif

Reactions: lookoutbellow136