I think it’s this obsession with perfection that keeps him hiding his body. He’s afraid that people won’t like the way he looks under his clothes. People are judgmental tbh I don’t blame him for being scared.
Or he just doesn't want his cock all over the internet like a normal person :joy:

Guys can we be honest, it is for the best we do not see his cock or ass. I am also talking about Hunter’s. So many times I have been disappointed because I thought of stuff to be better than it actually is. No one mentions how they are turned on because he reveals his boxers. You guys know what an ass looks like but you simply enjoy the thought of pounding it or eating it. Nothing more. I enjoyed when he would strip to his boxers. It gave a nice tone and feeling. I also miss the days he used to sag his pants. It is a huge turn on for me. I love to see the boxers he wears. Mostly Calvin’s but would easily show how big his ass actually is.

Reactions: hauntedchaseeggs
Brandon Rowland? Scared to show his body? When he shows it off a few times a day Brandon Rowland?
The Brandon Rowland who’s scared to show his whole body Brandon Rowland. You know, the one who thinks shirtless pics qualify as OF content. Who’s obsessed so with perfection he’s afraid to show his dick for fear of rejection Brandon Rowland.

Lol maybe next time say is afraid to get naked and people wont laugh at you for saying a stripper is scared to show off his body. :joy::joy::joy:
Stripper? nah a stripper would get my money. This is like softcore homophobic baby bulge. Pay me money for my gym bro flex routine in a blurry car window cus im too scared of what people think to show my actual dick and make real money like the adults on OF

Guys who misses the old Brandon with who had a nicer stomach and beautiful hair curls rather than it being flat now. Has anyone noticed that he is only wearing Calvin Klein Underwear?

Even with the surgery?
I am sorry but not like before. He had such a beautiful face and now he did more than just the nose job. His face looks so skinny unlike before, like more unhealthy. He used to smile in the old pics when he was 16-19. He used to really have beautiful hair that was curled up. Now he covers it with a Bennie or as if he just woke up. His muscles are nice. He is trying to act like the playboy not many people look at anymore. What is his purpose like how is he an influencer? He used to strip on only fans up until his boxers. Now he doesn’t do anything. He used to have shirt off sagging pants which made me horny, but now, he just shows off his $80 a shirt Nike shirt or his M4 BMW. Like he is not an influencer as much as now he is showing us how he spends his money that he makes from us. Guys let us not kid ourselves, weather Hunter or Brandon, both of them don’t have a big fan base combined on Instagram both have 4.1 million followers. Blake Gray himself has 4.8 million on instagram, Noah Beck has 7.8 million. The other influencers have brands who go after them, but none for Hunter or Brandon which is sad. Brandon should really let go of his fear and just strip all the way and his follower base will only go up. I mean he strips all the way to his boxers, with everything online now, what else would he lose?