Anyone bothered to buy this yet? I’m tempted, but I would bet money it’s just more of the same stuff he’s done before lol.
View attachment 135220621
This just means hes showing you what he stuffed it with, its probably a video of piles of socks. The ultimate troll..... Its like being rick rolled but paying for it.

Anyone bothered to buy this yet? I’m tempted, but I would bet money it’s just more of the same stuff he’s done before lol.
View attachment 135220621
Didn't he make this claim a few months back and the only thing he posted as proof was more stuffed briefs pics/vids?

Reactions: Dokteki
Didn't he make this claim a few months back and the only thing he posted as proof was more stuffed briefs pics/vids?
That description does sound familiar. If anyone wastes the $200 knowing his history, best to not come back here and announce you were scammed as you will deserve to be relentlessly mocked for it.

I deserve a cookie. I called out the stuffing and artificial bulge shit day one and got shit on...

Someone give me cookie

I don’t know, half the websites I go to are always asking me to accept cookies, isn’t that enough?

His alien dick is glowing, does that mean it’s copulation time?
What your seeing in this photo is the power button to his dildo.. he must have gotten one that vibrates... interesting choice on a pants stuffer XD

So Brandon is really handsome. I just wish he would go back to some old content. He used to Sag his pants which to me was a huge turn on. Now he barely does it. Also he used to take videos of himself stripping now it is just flexing. The only thing now that is a bit bothersome is his hair style. He used to have such an amazing hair style, now it is flat. He used to lift the bangs and it made him sexier. Also I find he has really gotten to skinny and you can see by his face. I really miss the old Brandon before he did surgery.

So Brandon is really handsome. I just wish he would go back to some old content. He used to Sag his pants which to me was a huge turn on. Now he barely does it. Also he used to take videos of himself stripping now it is just flexing. The only thing now that is a bit bothersome is his hair style. He used to have such an amazing hair style, now it is flat. He used to lift the bangs and it made him sexier. Also I find he has really gotten to skinny and you can see by his face. I really miss the old Brandon before he did surgery.
What surgery did he do?