What happened to their gay fat friend they were living with? He seemed a bit creepy and was always touching them and trying to get them to wear makeup.
I always wonder what happened with that friendship also.

They are still friends but living in different states. Also Nathan was touching on them ever so not sure where that came from... and he didn’t try to get them to wear makeup they let him do their makeup he’s trying to be a beauty influencer.
Should have quoted the person that said those things I was just wondering if they were still friends.

Reactions: bigboaster
I doubt that he’s bi he always tweeting about not having a girlfriend. He and Hunter are supporters of the lgbt community you don’t see that too often. I like how flattering he was accepting of it.

I believe he is at least bi. I follow Brandon and Hunter on Instagram. I was on a live chat that Justin Bieber was doing on Instagram. And as I'm watching I was actually really surprised because Brandon commented. And I know it was him because it had his official symbol next to his name. And his comment was " For real though, you're really cute." I was really surprised. And then about a minute later he commented again, "damn boy". So I believe that he is at least bi, if not gay.