Brave public showings..or dares

mountains33

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went to a public bathroom and stripped down in a stall. Locked the stall door and climbed out. My clothes were locked away so I couldn’t run off if someone walked in. Only thing to do next was take pictures. Stayed like that for an hour. 269AB5A9-4516-453F-B9F7-D2528CF0F5F4.jpeg
23F485E2-5A12-4B24-84E8-1A668EA5E467.jpeg
4A76F6CE-3E3B-44D1-BC06-E8638A27E6C2.jpeg
6389D17D-BDEF-4C31-8A31-B0E53BEE7A1D.jpeg
085B37DD-F78D-4010-942D-59016BD28998.jpeg

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have shared several "public" or "dare" stories with a few members here, but one guy encouraged me to post a recent one here in hopes of finding guys who have had similar experiences to chat and trade pics and stories with. Ever since I was a teen (18 y/o of course) I have got turned on hugely by letting other interested guys see me with an erection, in or out of clothes, and let them watch me jack off and cum in person. Have a brother 2 yrs older who was a football and weight lifting jock who took a pic of me jacking off in bed and it showed it to several of his "curious" or bi buddies and it got around. My bro was always a tease and daring me all the time, so even let some of our younger dad's buddies watch me. Been stripped and milked by them several times in front of others. I am pretty hung and can shoot several feet. I am 6'4" tall with shaggy surfer boy hair and sometimes a smooth body shaved for swim competitions. I was into lots of sports, mostly swim team and wrestling, some baseball and track,so I was/am pretty fit and the shape and size of my cock would show thru my clothes, most sports gear, especially wrestling singlets since most of us did not wear jocks, compression shorts, or underwear.

Last summer I had been working out a LOT at the gym and was looking pretty ripped with a dark Speedo tan. Would often work out around 4-5 am when slow weekdays, and sometimes would stop by WalMart for an energy drink on my way to the gym in my shorts and tank. Our WalMart is very deep and the check out lanes have tall magazine racks between them about 15 feet or more long. Whenever a guy checks me out for more than 15 seconds or so I get a semi or full erection. These two cute boys, clearly gay and probably boyfriends, were in front of me in line and in front of them was a clueless person waiting for the flustered cashier to get change or something while the customer was on the phone. The line was at a standstill with no one else around. I had set my drink down to pick up a magazine while waiting and the cute guys were staring so directly at my crotch I got pretty hard which they clearly liked, so I brushed the fabric of my shorts to make me harder, and even wrapped the fabric around my 10". I must have teased them that way for 3-5 minutes until the cashier came back. After they paid the boys, prob 18-22 age, hovered to one side still staring at me, my hardon hidden from the cashier by the tall credit card counter and the magazine I bought to cover it out the door. Te couple times the cashier looked away, I stepped back to show the boys I was still hung and hard. I have a low sports car (Fiero mint) that I park some distance away to prevent door dings and I saw they were following me. Even at that hour it was hot outside so on my way to the car I pulled off my shirt as a tease, still showing my erection pressing the fabric of my shorts. I was turned on by both the situation and the two guys, sat in my car, pulled my hardon out the leg of my shorts and started jacking off with the door shut. They came up to the driver's window and watched clearly as turned on as I was. I dropped my shorts to my ankle, basically just in sneaks and shirtless and laid back as much as the seat would recline, jacking off for 3-4 minutes for them until I shot several shots covering my chest completely. It was one of the hottest thing I had done recently (had done dozens others earlier).

Went back several times over the next weeks to the same store, same time, never saw them again, but did put on a more daring show for 3 guys in their 30's or 40's. if anyone wants to hear about that....PM me. thx! car closeup.jpg

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_mbyz9qNOog1r86bz1o1_500.jpg

I've always loved this pic...big Dick on a Plane, yum!

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fucking hot how many ropes do you shoot out? Where does it all land?

I love beating off in front of other guys and showing off how many ropes i can bust over my shoulder (10+ ropes) before aiming my donkeydick at my pecs and abs and blow another 10-15 ropes all over my ripped up tanned torso.

I always shoot 5-7 ropes, if being watched or teased for long can shoot over my head easily car hardon.jpg
or several feet in front of me. In the case of the WalMart young guys, I aimed for my chest and drenched it. Did not want any on the fabric of the headliner, but I did have a towel over my seats in case...drive shirtless in the summer sometimes and don't want sweat on my fabric.