Verified
Gold
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got my first Brazilian wax yesterday. I am not sure if it was supposed to feel erotic but it did to me.

I thought about shaving but decided to try waxing after some bad itching from previous shaving, so I found a male waxer on google. I made an appointment online and arrived at his place. He was probably in his early thirties, skinny fit, tall, and gay. He greeted me and brought me to a room with his waxing tools.

He asked if it was my first time doing a Brazilian wax which I replied yes. He told me to remove my clothes and lie with my stomach on the table so he could start on my butt. I stripped and laid on the table where he gently started applying the warm wax over my butt cheeks. He ripped off the hair but the pain did not feel too bad which was a relief. After he finished with my cheeks and hip area, he had me get and my knees and arch my back so that my anus could be done next. I could feel the hot wax being applied near my hole which was a little worrying, but he would occasionally hold onto my dick and balls which I assume he was trying to distract me from the pain. He was very thorough and waxed all the hair from my anus but my dick was hard from his occasional hand grasps.

Oil was sprayed and applied all over my cheeks and anus which felt quite good, and he reminded me that this was professional and nothing more. I could feel his hand spreading the oil and felt a finger push directly on my hole as he glided across downward to my taint area, which was next. He would hold my hard dick and balls the whole time as he removed the hair from my taint and run oil over it afterwards.

Now it was time for the other side so he had me flip over where my dick was rock hard. He teased me and asked if I was uncomfortable and if I was worried about cumming. I was a little embarrassed but I replied no and that he can continue. He started waxing my inner hip area where the pain was worse compared to my backside. Then, the hot wax was applied to my ballsack which felt quite good, but the pain was rough. He had me do deep breathes while he fondled my hard dick to distract me again while he quickly removed the hair. I was covering my face with my arms trying to bear the mix of pain, pleasure, and embarrassment. After that, he applied some oil and other thing across my groin and ballsack which had him tease me about my dick leaking precum. I laughed in embarrassment as a response. He finished washing my shaft and upper pubic area which hurt the most. More oil was generously applied along my erect shaft and groin, I almost thought he was jerking me off. Then he applied more oil across my anus again where I felt his finger push against my hole just like the first time. Then, he went out of the room and returned with some plucking tool to pluck any leftovers on my shaft and balls.

He had me stand up so he could trim some surrounding hair asked me to look in the mirror to see if I liked it. I did and I thought my hard dick looked bigger than usual with the hair removal and oil still on it. I said it was good and then he told me to get on the table and arch back so that he could take a picture of my spread ass on my phone to show me. He also rubbed more oil for me along my hole at the end.

Nothing more happened after which I would not mind if it did. Sorry if there was a lot of reading but I could not stop thinking about this experience.

BottomAtl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got my first Brazilian wax yesterday. I am not sure if it was supposed to feel erotic but it did to me.

I thought about shaving but decided to try waxing after some bad itching from previous shaving, so I found a male waxer on google. I made an appointment online and arrived at his place. He was probably in his early thirties, skinny fit, tall, and gay. He greeted me and brought me to a room with his waxing tools.

He asked if it was my first time doing a Brazilian wax which I replied yes. He told me to remove my clothes and lie with my stomach on the table so he could start on my butt. I stripped and laid on the table where he gently started applying the warm wax over my butt cheeks. He ripped off the hair but the pain did not feel too bad which was a relief. After he finished with my cheeks and hip area, he had me get and my knees and arch my back so that my anus could be done next. I could feel the hot wax being applied near my hole which was a little worrying, but he would occasionally hold onto my dick and balls which I assume he was trying to distract me from the pain. He was very thorough and waxed all the hair from my anus but my dick was hard from his occasional hand grasps.

Oil was sprayed and applied all over my cheeks and anus which felt quite good, and he reminded me that this was professional and nothing more. I could feel his hand spreading the oil and felt a finger push directly on my hole as he glided across downward to my taint area, which was next. He would hold my hard dick and balls the whole time as he removed the hair from my taint and run oil over it afterwards.

Now it was time for the other side so he had me flip over where my dick was rock hard. He teased me and asked if I was uncomfortable and if I was worried about cumming. I was a little embarrassed but I replied no and that he can continue. He started waxing my inner hip area where the pain was worse compared to my backside. Then, the hot wax was applied to my ballsack which felt quite good, but the pain was rough. He had me do deep breathes while he fondled my hard dick to distract me again while he quickly removed the hair. I was covering my face with my arms trying to bear the mix of pain, pleasure, and embarrassment. After that, he applied some oil and other thing across my groin and ballsack which had him tease me about my dick leaking precum. I laughed in embarrassment as a response. He finished washing my shaft and upper pubic area which hurt the most. More oil was generously applied along my erect shaft and groin, I almost thought he was jerking me off. Then he applied more oil across my anus again where I felt his finger push against my hole just like the first time. Then, he went out of the room and returned with some plucking tool to pluck any leftovers on my shaft and balls.

He had me stand up so he could trim some surrounding hair asked me to look in the mirror to see if I liked it. I did and I thought my hard dick looked bigger than usual with the hair removal and oil still on it. I said it was good and then he told me to get on the table and arch back so that he could take a picture of my spread ass on my phone to show me. He also rubbed more oil for me along my hole at the end.

Nothing more happened after which I would not mind if it did. Sorry if there was a lot of reading but I could not stop thinking about this experience.

I found a guy who does only male waxing so I'm going to try a full body wax. Pits, legs, everything. I'm really looking forward to it. I used to do just the Brazilian and while I got hard, and it was similar to what you described, it never ended with anything erotic. I get home dripping precum and take a long stroke session feeling my now smooth body.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find waxing to be a very erotic experience. The warmth of the wax in your most private areas, the waxer grabbing the genitals to wax the anus and crack, the feel of the oil after the waxing is finished. With a masseur, you might or might not have any genital stimulation, but with waxing, you are guaranteed to have a waxer-genital interaction. My waxer said that it is easier for him to do the waxing if the client is erect, so he makes sure that I am erect by rubbing my penis up and down with baby powder, then taking a towel and removing it before he applies the wax. After the waxing is over, he takes the lotion and rubs it over my groin, making sure that he moves his hands down the taint, into the crack, and rubbing my hole. Then, he takes his time applying the lotion to my genitals, gently caressing my balls, then taking the lotion and rubbing it into my erect penis for a couple minutes. Having that done, combined with the feeling of complete smoothness, is worth the little bit of pain. I wish anyone who wants to be waxed actually goes through it, but, if you are gay, it must be with a male. You will love it; you owe it to your penis, testicles, scrotum, groin, buttocks, perineum, and anus. They will thank you by being smooth to the touch. And you will go home and spend a lot of time just running your hands over your hairless, naked body.

Last edited:

BottomAtl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find waxing to be a very erotic experience. The warmth of the wax in your most private areas, the waxer grabbing the genitals to wax the anus and crack, the feel of the oil after the waxing is finished. With a masseur, you might or might not have any genital stimulation, but with waxing, you are guaranteed to have a waxer-genital interaction. My waxer said that it is easier for him to do the waxing if the client is erect, so he makes sure that I am erect by rubbing my penis up and down with baby powder, then taking a towel and removing it before he applies the wax. After the waxing is over, he takes the lotion and rubs it over my groin, making sure that he moves his hands down the taint, into the crack, and rubbing my hole. Then, he takes his time applying the lotion to my genitals, gently caressing my balls, then taking the lotion and rubbing it into my erect penis for a couple minutes. Having that done, combined with the feeling of complete smoothness, is worth the little bit of pain. I wish anyone who wants to be waxed actually goes through it, but, if you are gay, it must be with a male. You will love it; you owe it to your penis, testicles, scrotum, groin, buttocks, perineum, and anus. They will thank you by being smooth to the touch. And you will go home and spend a lot of time just running your hands over your hairless, naked body.

I'm going for another full body wax later this week. I hope it's as erotic as what you described here.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going for another full body wax later this week. I hope it's as erotic as what you described here.

Good luck. You'll love the feeling of your smooth body. Hopefully, you can get some jollies also. Be sure to report in so we can all hear about your experience.

Reactions: BottomAtl

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found a guy who does only male waxing so I'm going to try a full body wax. Pits, legs, everything. I'm really looking forward to it. I used to do just the Brazilian and while I got hard, and it was similar to what you described, it never ended with anything erotic. I get home dripping precum and take a long stroke session feeling my now smooth body.
your photo looks like a pic after the brazilian. Or did you shave?

Reactions: BottomAtl

BottomAtl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck. You'll love the feeling of your smooth body. Hopefully, you can get some jollies also. Be sure to report in so we can all hear about your experience.

Nothing to report. I got a great waxing though there was some skin loss on my balls. Fuck, that hurt. But other than that. I'm soooo smooth. It's amazing.

Reactions: deleted18464931

lolwords

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So not to yuck anyone's yums but this is extremely unethical

To go to a waxing area for erotic reasons and sexualizing the job of a working that is not getting paid enough to wax you is wrong

If you want a sexual interaction with someone hire a SW

There are people

But don't be doing this to people

Consent is extremely important in anything sexual

BottomAtl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

To go to a waxing area for erotic reasons and sexualizing the job of a working that is not getting paid enough to wax you is wrong

There are people

Sorry if something I said mislead you. I go for waxing. That's it. I sometimes get an erection but that's something that just happens and in now way is an invitation. And let me repeat, NOTHING has happened!

Reactions: arnoldjmiles

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

There are people

Similarly there will be those doing the waxing who enjoy sexual interactions or touch visitors inappropriately.
If it’s mutual it’s a matter of choice if the giver or receiver of the waxing, is interested in more.
You can take the moral ground but not all scenarios involving nudity are innocent and professional

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry if something I said mislead you. I go for waxing. That's it. I sometimes get an erection but that's something that just happens and in now way is an invitation. And let me repeat, NOTHING has happened!
You have nothing to apologise for. There’s nothing wrong in wondering if or wishing for something to happen. You’re human x

HDanielleBurt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

There are people

Oh whatever