Breakfast

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They're more
What are these puddings you mention?
Hey hunni, they're more like a sausage than anything, Black Pudding is a type of British blood sausage made from pig's blood, offal , and beef suet 1517585106StornowayBlackPuddingRoll.jpg

Hogs pudding originates from Cornwall England and is made from pork meat, fat, oatmeal and spices
What are these puddings you mention?
1517585106StornowayBlackPuddingRoll.jpg
hogs-pudding.jpg

Reactions: AlteredEgo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually take overnight (soaked, not slow-cooker) oats, add protein powder and frozen berries, sugar-free maple flavored syrup, and run it all through a blender. Really satisfying shake.

I have all the things to try the thing. I will try the thing.

Thanks for the idea, Ms. Altered

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have all the things to try the thing. I will try the thing.

Thanks for the idea, Ms. Altered
Have to try that. And a great shake after gym aswell :)
I put everything (coarsely chopped nuts too, if I add them) but the frozen fruit in at night, stirred together. A little extra liquid may be required in the morning to process the fruit. It's better for me before the workout, I find, as on the days I have this I do Olympic lifting or boxing, and I need the carbs available to me. It takes me about twenty minutes to get to the gym where I was lifting or thw ine where I was boxing. I drank half while getting dressed, and the other half enroute. It is extremely filling though, so if you can't workout with food in your belly, after is best. I only put in half the protein powder and I make a separate shake with the rest of the protein, some fiber, and some aminos for after. I do feel recovered faster this way, drinking my second shake on the way home.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't like a lotta breakfast foods, so I usually go for raw juice

Or toast with flax oil & tomato & salt & pepper. Maybe a little avocado?

Maybe just 2 hardboiled eggs. Heavy salt & pepper and a bit of mustard

Oftentimes just coffee

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There used to be a breakfast battle in our house growing up. Dad is an old cowboy, and Mum is a proper British mother. Their breakfast styles could not be more different! Mum knew how to whip up a proper Full Breakfast and Dad did taquitos.

Frankly, I liked the taquitos more, but don't tell Mum. It would break her heart because she'd really put sweat and tears into making everything! Poached eggs, beans, bangers tomatoes. No black pudding though. I've had it in Bristol, and just not my thing.