Breasts Or Butt - Which Is More Important To You?

D

deleted15561811

I am sure that just like me, when growing older, a lot of us understand that the character is more important than the looks. But for the topic - for me a nice, firm breasts are awesome. I also totally agree with previous post.

Reactions: lapdog2001

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Booty. Just something about a big booty, that's in shape makes me wanna grab and play with them all day. Boobs are ok too, but those with larger ones always complain about their back problems, so I'd prefer them average to big.

Boggled12

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go through phases. Sometimes I prefer breasts, sometimes I prefer butt. If I'm in a boobs mood, so long as they're natural I like 'em big. Like boulders. The bigger the better for me. When I want ass, I like a really tight bum on a slim frame. And especially if it's in skinny jeans or yoga pants, I'm really not bothered about her boobs size - it's all about that butt!

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As some have already stated: any woman that would have me. And that's the damned truth.

Moral of the story: be grateful you have a woman that will put up with you.

Now, to be fair (and answer the question): I would say, automatic arousal for me is most often provoked by bottom-heavy, pear-shaped ladies. But there is also a myriad of factors at play.

For one thing, what is actually being flaunted? Presentation counts for a lot. Also, one's own sense of security.

I mean, if Milena Velba were wearing a hazmat suit, you might not notice her.

Anyhow, I have been fortunate enough to have crossed paths with some pretty sexy women in my time (not that I had any chance with them), and who were in fact neither top-heavy nor bottom-heavy. Some women have beautiful faces, beautiful hair, stature, hands, and/or voices even. And some--if you're really lucky--have an aura that just fills you with contentment, breathing the same air. As if you were in the presence of the maker.

Frankly, even a nun can be sexy--i.e., someone going out of her way not to be! Because sexiness and true confidence are in the soul of the individual. And it's a lot of different qualities.

Reactions: lapdog2001