Brendan Schaub

Podcasts. And its kind of well-known he be cheating. But he’s not going to send a d pic. Its too much evidence
Well...IDK about that. I found reddit threads that indicate he did send at least one dic pic, and it was posted to 4chan. Someone then sent the picture to his girl/wife in a dm and asked if it was him. The pic apparently showed part of his arm, which has a very distinctive tattoo.

Now, this is the alleged pic. Body type matches, from the small size of his dick print in underwear in pictures, gifs, and video, the size makes since, and the tattoo matches. That being said, I am NOT willing to say for a fact that it is him, but you can make up your own mind.

Attachments

Now, this is the alleged pic. Body type matches, from the small size of his dick print in underwear in pictures, gifs, and video, the size makes since, and the tattoo matches. That being said, I am NOT willing to say for a fact that it is him, but you can make up your own mind.
I think it’s him and that’s fcking hot mmmm what assholes for ratting him out

I think it’s him and that’s fcking hot mmmm what assholes for ratting him out
So... if it is him, he is a selfish, lying, cheating scumbag, who does what he wants, regardless of how it affects those people that he claims to love; manly his wife and kids. He calls himself a "beast of a dad," but what kind of great father treats the mother of his children that way, and risks ruining the relationship he has with his children, by jeopardizing his relationship with their mother. If and or when they break up, the kids will suffer, and it is hard to be a "beast of a dad," when you don't give a damn how your actions affect your children, and when the courts decide you only have visitation rights to see them every other weekend.

Yet, to you, he isn't the asshole for lying, its the people that are, for revealing the truth. Hmmmm.

So... if it is him, he is a selfish, lying, cheating scumbag, who does what he wants, regardless of how it affects those people that he claims to love; manly his wife and kids. He calls himself a "beast of a dad," but what kind of great father treats the mother of his children that way, and risks ruining the relationship he has with his children, by jeopardizing his relationship with their mother. If and or when they break up, the kids will suffer, and it is hard to be a "beast of a dad," when you don't give a damn how your actions affect your children, and when the courts decide you only have visitation rights to see them every other weekend.

Yet, to you, he isn't the asshole for lying, its the people that are, for revealing the truth. Hmmmm.
Men have needs and if his wife isn’t fulfilling them he will find It elsewhere.

Reactions: ocea
Whoever sent that to his wife must be real simple minded. Good god christ needs to come fetch some of his children from this rotating rock

But he doesnt have long hair like that

Reactions: QueerlyBeloved
But he doesnt have long hair like that
First of all, why are you quoting me with a rebuttable, when I specifically said I am NOT prepared to say it is him? Reading is indeed fundamental. Second of all, if you read the date this was sent to his girl, then you would know this is not a recent picture. Finally, if you know anything about him, you would know that throughout the years he has indeed had long hair (on top), that, at times, has been long enough to fall down near his beard. Yet, again, as I stated in my original post, I am NOT prepared to say it is him, so a rebuttable is not necessary.

Attachments