Brendan Schaub

Everyone should stop obsessing over this POS. I used to... up until a few years ago. But now a lot about him has been exposed and revealed. He's an absolute POS. He uses his road shows to cheat on his wife (with countless texts to prove it). His comedy is absolute trash, and he has the two worst-rated comedy specials in history. His live stand-up is a joke. His podcasts are failing because of the way he constantly interrupts othes, and his terrible speech. Due to alcoholism and bad fillers/lip injections his face is now bloated and gross. Also he's probably gay and hiding in the closet ahaha but that's not really a negative against him.
Ok I'm done. But yeah read into him if you're interested; trash.

Everyone should stop obsessing over this POS. I used to... up until a few years ago. But now a lot about him has been exposed and revealed. He's an absolute POS. He uses his road shows to cheat on his wife (with countless texts to prove it). His comedy is absolute trash, and he has the two worst-rated comedy specials in history. His live stand-up is a joke. His podcasts are failing because of the way he constantly interrupts othes, and his terrible speech. Due to alcoholism and bad fillers/lip injections his face is now bloated and gross. Also he's probably gay and hiding in the closet ahaha but that's not really a negative against him.
Ok I'm done. But yeah read into him if you're interested; trash.
but isn't that shia labeouf in your avatar?

but isn't that shia labeouf in your avatar?
I hereby retract my Bredan Schaub statements ahahaha . Yes Shia is my life-long fave and he is an absolute POS these days
No one here is supporting him this isn't twitter please leave with that cancel culture non sense
Yeah that's my bad; I'm just annoyed I paid for his recent stand-up show here in my town. Soon after I bought them, they started giving all other tickets away for free since he couldn't sell any tickets, and then the show was absolute dog shit. Like... an awkward embarrassment. Then when I saw him up close for the meet & greet his appearance was horrifying.

I hereby retract my Bredan Schaub statements ahahaha . Yes Shia is my life-long fave and he is an absolute POS these days

Yeah that's my bad; I'm just annoyed I paid for his recent stand-up show here in my town. Soon after I bought them, they started giving all other tickets away for free since he couldn't sell any tickets, and then the show was absolute dog shit. Like... an awkward embarrassment. Then when I saw him up close for the meet & greet his appearance was horrifying.
Yeah, all that, but i would suck em.