Brennan Donnelly

For people into feet: (I am not myself, but no judgement from me). Question for the foot people: Do pics in socks count for anything at all?Brenann Relaxing 2.PNG
Brennan Foot.PNG

Reactions: Beckhamgee2
Reactions: Beckhamgee2
He is going to Florida State next year! I wonder how many hundreds of FSU sorority girls will get to enjoy that cock next year!

I'm not sure how promiscuous he will be to be honest. He seems kind of conservative in his behavior. I would love to watch though LOL

Backstory: This Family's YouTube Channel Motto is "Live Happy", and at the end of almost every video, they ask every member of the family (and sometimes friends or whoever else is around) "What Made You Happy Today?".

From their latest video, "Brennan Committed to College in the FALL, *NOW WHAT??*", his mom calls him her "baby doll" (which she has done fairly often) before asking what made him happy today. He responded asking how when will he stop being called baby doll, and she says never, and that he'll always be her baby doll. And Sorry. And then he ponders the situation with his eyes lol. It's really cute and sweet. Even though he's an adult now, he's still his mom's little boy (or baby doll). I hope he doesn't get made fun of at school or college for this. LOL
View attachment Brennan is a Baby Doll.mp4