Brennan Donnelly

At the beginning of CAUGHT NAKED AT SCHOOL *So Embarrassing* , Brennan is in the kitchen in his underwear. He quickly tells him mom not to film him in his underwear, but we did get to see! (The actual title is clickbait; they're just talking about having a dream of that - he wasn't actually caught naked.

Looks like he likes Hanes Boxers. (some of the white flakes are graphics effects...wish they were at another part of the stream)
BUW1.PNG
BUW2.PNG
BUW3.PNG
BUW4.PNG
BUW5.PNG
BUW25.PNG
BUW35.PNG
BUW45.PNG

OMG, I've been dying for someone to make a thread about him. He is SO sexy. And so comfortable in his nudity, shocking how he's still single. He's so sexy, I remember when they went on vacation and his tan lines were insane! You'd think with those speedos, we'd see some pubes.

I think he probably shaved/ trimmed his pubes more when he was playing water polo regularly but it doesn’t seem like he is doing that anymore. We know he has had a couple of gf but they haven’t been mentioned much in the videos, mostly mentioned when talking about them in terms of being ex’s.

Reactions: Presto1120
At the beginning of CAUGHT NAKED AT SCHOOL *So Embarrassing* , Brennan is in the kitchen in his underwear. He quickly tells him mom not to film him in his underwear, but we did get to see! (The actual title is clickbait; they're just talking about having a dream of that - he wasn't actually caught naked.

Looks like he likes Hanes Boxers. (some of the white flakes are graphics effects...wish they were at another part of the stream)
View attachment 34380711 View attachment 34380721 View attachment 34380731 View attachment 34380741 View attachment 34380751 View attachment 34380761 View attachment 34380771 View attachment 34380781

ugh he's thicc, I love it.

Reactions: Presto1120