Briefsbull

flopster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This guy is sexy as fuck, but he has one of the weirdest butts I've ever seen. I don't even know how to describe it. It's... not particularly a bubble butt, it just looks like it's all muscle. I imagine if you grabbed a handful and tried to shake it, it would feel like a solid mass and wouldn't wobble at all. I don't think I've ever seen a butt like it.

Does anybody get what I'm saying?

• Haha
Reactions: Osoul82 and Dlee45

Fradylan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Fradylan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm not sure about this guy lol so he's married or engaged with a girl which could mean he's Bi but I remember he made a homophobic Instagram story a while back saying something like "when I pose in my pics/vids do I come off as 'gay/homosexual" as if it was a bad thing to be perceived as gay, when he does talk about liking it up the Bum. Have a look at his most recent tweet.

No words, maybe I'm close minded but no way a man that flaunts his ass in this way with that kind of underwear he's straight, sorry it must be my limitation, no matter if he has a girlfriend.

Reactions: Osoul82

DW0727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No words, maybe I'm close minded but no way a man that flaunts his ass in this way with that kind of underwear he's straight, sorry it must be my limitation, no matter if he has a girlfriend.
Don’t underestimate the power of MONEY.

Fradylan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don’t underestimate the power of MONEY.

Yeah, I agree, I was kind of sure he was gay in this case also from the kind of underwear he wears, also in his IG he posts tags like #gay #gaypride, so it's weird that he got mad to be perceived like one.

Reactions: DW0727 and MrUKBum

Fradylan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I subscribed yesterday and it's the most boring repetition of the same pose over ana over and over. 496 pictures and they're virtually all the same. 202 videos where he jerks off or uses a Fleshlight on his average cock. Granted it was on sale, but I won't be resubscribing.

He is super hot, or at least for my taste but I can see what you said already from his social media, always the same pose-video and photo of his ass, like:
It's pointless having an OF with an ass like that and not making videos of getting fucked by big dicks, sorry I might sound kind of brutal-superficial but it is what it is and if he is really straight just teasing gays, it's even worse, with certain bottoms that truly make an effort in creating content with taking huge dicks and being breed like crazy in different situations, these lame OF accounts deserve to flop, especially if it's only gay pandering from straight.

Airrazr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is super hot, or at least for my taste but I can see what you said already from his social media, always the same pose-video and photo of his ass, like:
It's pointless having an OF with an ass like that and not making videos of getting fucked by big dicks, sorry I might sound kind of brutal-superficial but it is what it is and if he is really straight just teasing gays, it's even worse, with certain bottoms that truly make an effort in creating content with taking huge dicks and being breed like crazy in different situations, these lame OF accounts deserve to flop, especially if it's only gay pandering from straight.
Even if there would have been a variety of poses, locations, different underwear. If he was stripping out of the underwear. If he put a little more effort into it where it was not just the same thing over and over then that would have been something totally different. If he is straight and his girlfriend pegged him that would be one thing. But people having the ability to make an only fans has become so commonplace you have to say just because you can do something does it mean you should? And if you're not bought into the idea of creating content then are you just wasting everyone's time

Grimncoffee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy is a scamming lying piece of trash, literally said we'd see his videos if we subscribed and when I did, I didn't see a single video of him getting dicked. Then today he posts that we have to pay him to see those videos, like dude we already are by subscribing to your account. He blocked me cuz I called him out on his scam.

Fradylan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy is a scamming lying piece of trash, literally said we'd see his videos if we subscribed and when I did, I didn't see a single video of him getting dicked. Then today he posts that we have to pay him to see those videos, like dude we already are by subscribing to your account. He blocked me cuz I called him out on his scam.

Disgusting.

Reactions: WolfieVJ19