Brock and Boston mikesell

With their brother-in-law, Dallin, that he posted on their birthday. :heart_eyes: Those B&B nipples are perfection. :yum

Band-B-20230525.jpg

So as Mormons these 2 don't kiss or do anything sexual? They really follow it? Not knocking the religion but he's gotta be ridiculously horny ....if she offers to suck him off he will say no? Torturous .

Yeah. College-aged especially, your dick may as well be screaming "touch me!" and "give me attention! right now, dammit!" like that demanding plant at the center of "Little Shop of Horrors" and you're basically a cum factory! Kind of cruel to deny any dude the natural release, or make him feel guilty about it if he has "impure" moments and relents - but that is only my view and no judgment on one's religion. I bet he's having a lot of wet dreams to just get... it... out and maybe looks forward to that sensation.

They do kiss, though, and their respective social media has had some of that (in pic and video form) so I guess that's okay. There is a tendency to marry and have (lots of) kids early - and no wonder, they can't stand not listening to their bodies and, you know, normal and completely natural human instincts, any longer!

Reactions: Kingwellismyking
Brock and gf goofing around on an app. Brock's got a nice long tongue... I guess after they inevitably marry he'll finally be able to use it on her to drive her wild! :laughing:

In a slightly alternate reality, Boston's showing off pics of his equally nice tongue to guys he's talking with on Grindr!

Band-B-20230528-01.jpg

Band-B-20230528-A01.gif