Band-B-20236021-02.jpg

Band-B-20236021-03.jpg

Band-B-20236021-04.jpg

Band-B-20236021-05.jpg

Band-B-20236021-06.jpg

Band-B-20236021-07.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kingwellismyking
We (frustratingly) haven't gotten any decent armpit angle shots from these guys, but this one may be the closest yet! Some shadow but some pit hair in the mix. Slowly inching there... Especially notable in the last GIF capture at the bottom. :p

Band-B-20230625-07.jpg

Band-B-20230625-08.jpg

Band-B-20230625-09.jpg

Band-B-20230625-10.jpg

Band-B-20230625-11.jpg

Animations:
Band-B-20230625-A01.gif

Band-B-20230625-A02.gif

Band-B-20230625-A03.gif

His face is so cute. Side rant here, I'm finding it annoying that they keep posting about getting over their fear of flying as if its their first flight since the accident but the crash was nearly 3 years ago and their first flight was 6 months after that. I definitely recognize they are still affected by the trauma and are recovering and it will absolutely take time for them to completely heal from that, if they ever do, but they fly all the time, maybe they stop acting like they haven't been on a plane since the crash. Am I the only one finding that annoying? Rant over.

His face is so cute. Side rant here, I'm finding it annoying that they keep posting about getting over their fear of flying as if its their first flight since the accident but the crash was nearly 3 years ago and their first flight was 6 months after that. I definitely recognize they are still affected by the trauma and are recovering and it will absolutely take time for them to completely heal from that, if they ever do, but they fly all the time, maybe they stop acting like they haven't been on a plane since the crash. Am I the only one finding that annoying? Rant over.
No I heavily agree with your point it’s just click bait at this point which I suppose isn’t a terrible thing but for long time viewers it gets frustrating because it gets very repetitive seeing it over and over

Reactions: Kingwellismyking
Well! Finally a real true bulge shot. The consensus on the size of it is up for debate. I also agree on the click bait stuff - they're turning into social media tarts like mom who (yes I know is successful and started her own company etc etc etc) but will now market everything from an earring down to a pencil. "Guys what do you think of this paper clip - you can find it in the link below!) etc.

Anyway - back to what we are all here for - whats that I see in those pink shorts ?

1688040683652.png
1688040710222.png

will now market everything from an earring down to a pencil. "Guys what do you think of this paper clip - you can find it in the link below!) etc.

The Brock paperclip line...

BrockPaperclip.jpg

The Boston paperclip line...

BostonPaperclip.jpg

:p

Anyway - back to what we are all here for - whats that I see in those pink shorts ?

Yeah, I was completely "indeterminate" on whether that's a bit of bulge indeed or just the wet bunched-up fly material of those swimsuits/shorts/whatevers. Could go either way! At this point I'd love some true pit shots and some true bulges out of these cuties; they dress so baggy with untucked shirts covering butt and crotch a lot that it's often so hard (erm... difficult ;) ) to spot anything!

Do we all believe he wants to do this mission or feels obligated? Doing all these "last trips before........ last activities before......" kind of gives me a hint that he is feeling regretful.

I think there is a lot of nervousness - and maybe some second thoughts.

My guess is not so much feeling obligated but that he has no idea what the hell to do with his life and the mission buys him time in an accepted manner for the Mormon church.

Neither of the seem interested in college - or really much of anything other than goofing around and drinking Swig sodas.