Brock and Boston mikesell

This woman is such a drama queen. Does everything belong on social media? Big deal. He got a ticket for expired registration. It happens. Brock filmed the entire thing and put it on Instagram. And mama eyelashes is making it like the consequences would be unfounded.

I get they're adorable and cute but Jesus...grow up.

1000040998.jpg

Reactions: Kingwellismyking
Have we got a glimpse of any armpit hair yet ?

Don't I wish! I'm starting to think that at this point, we have a better chance of seeing the Loch Ness Monster live in front of us or a genuine Sasquatch carcass before we see a clear, beautiful pit shot angle of these twin hotties. :laughing: I'm wanting it too... never lose hope. :joy:

I just watched the video from almost 2 weeks ago "Living Alone | Life Without My Twin Brother" - the entire video is a (sponsored) plug for a mail order cologne company and Boston keeps talking about how great their "perfumes" are.

He really just needs to accept himself and come out!

I just watched the video from almost 2 weeks ago "Living Alone | Life Without My Twin Brother" - the entire video is a (sponsored) plug for a mail order cologne company and Boston keeps talking about how great their "perfumes" are.

This is so pathetic. Good thing mama eyelashes has that business.

Reactions: Fun4All
Mormonism is making these guys sooo cringey and lame. It's really holding them back. They're gonna be 30 still acting like children
Yeah, it's honestly making them so much less attractive in my book. They'll be turning 20 in May, but if you watch one of their videos or follow them anywhere really, they always talk and behave like they are 15.

"Oh my gosh you guys, I just got a drink from Swig and now I'll visit my mooom at work. Also, have you seen this great thing I bought on amazon you guys?! This is so amazing, here's the link!" - that's like 95% of Instagram stories

Mormon's aren't too big on homosexuality and I've kind of suspected that's what's keeping Boston from going on a mission! I kind of feel bad for him in a way.

Mormonism is making these guys sooo cringey and lame. It's really holding them back. They're gonna be 30 still acting like children
That's not the mormonism.... it's it's being influences and the example they're learning from their mother.

....and forgive me but for a successful business woman, she speaks with such a shitty vernacular. "Soooooo...like okay....I went to this festival last night....and like....wen were talking to the host...and he went like....great to see you guys!!!"