Brock and Boston mikesell

There's zero chat about brock going back to Jesus mission.

Was that entire situation just a "storyline" for their social media?
It’s possible he’s needing clearance from a Dr that he isn’t getting yet so can’t make those plans/ decisions. Or he got there and realized it wasn’t working with him being always from Boston or Kesley.

Their brother in law returned from his hission 2 times due to health issues and he was state side. Never went back and finished so not sure if he’s taking that as insperation.

Ultimately I got the feeling he was only going because of the pressure on men from the church to serve. That pressure was amplified by their social media and pushed him to go when I don’t think he really wanted to. Hopefully he can better make the decision of what he wants than the pressure from others.

I always thought Brock was going on the mission hoping to figure out what to do with his life. Neither twin really seems to have a plan or a goal. They talked about college - they talked about real estate and flipping houses - but nothing ever came of it.

Boston is now "working" for his Mother's company on their social media - Brock I think figured if he goes on his mission for 2 years maybe he will figure out what he wants.

They got two cattle (Max and Maggie) for their Tennessee property. Their whole rustic-farm-dude-twink vibe outfit-wise is workin' for them, I think! :heart_eyes:

I wonder how long until they hire someone to take care of the cattle because Brock is on his mission and Boston is too busy with his "job" doing social media for his Mom's company?

Reactions: Magnetite
Brock ain't going on his mission. It was just a storyline for the social media. Agree with you on the cattle hiring though. Theyre wealthy kids.....they're not gonna pick up any cow shit. (They shouldn't have to). But it's comical if they believe the viewers buy this latest storyline.

Said it in a few threads. Social media became a zone where young people do all they can to avoid being a productive working part of society.

In the end, these beautiful twins will work as managers in mama's company (and there's nothing wrong with that at all).

Theyre just having their fun now. Nothing that will pay the bills. Same for payton m. Same for Johnny Orlando. Same for max and harvey.

It appears ben Azaleet and the Brent make good money from their content. Good for them. But for everyone one of them...there are now thousands of silly waste of time others who will eventually be forced by their parents to grow up.

Reactions: Breathfromanother
I was just watching the Brock and Boston latest youtube video -

"Q and A... Will Boston go a mission? Gallbladder Update? First Date? Is Brock Sad about leaving?!"

They were asked about their first dates. Brock pretty much remembered every detail.

Boston however (starting at 11:25) really did not seem to remember much of anything. I guess his first date with a girl was not a very important event in his life! I wonder why... :laughing: