Bruno Montaleone

#hot from k-wame
 
Where is such photo? You can't just drop that bomb here and not bring the actual photo you're talking about lol
Lol idk because it was posted like 5 years ago

There was this drive with all these celebs nudes but they can't be confirmed so it's like it never existed


I think this is the drive but it's locked

Google Drive: Sign-in
 
Lol idk because it was posted like 5 years ago

There was this drive with all these celebs nudes but they can't be confirmed so it's like it never existed


I think this is the drive but it's locked

Google Drive: Sign-in
No one has downloaded the contents of this drive?

Even if the identities could not be confirmed, at least we could see, to try to find some indication that it could or could not be him and the other celebrities.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juyeonie
No one has downloaded the contents of this drive?

Even if the identities could not be confirmed, at least we could see, to try to find some indication that it could or could not be him and the other celebrities.
Ic but no, I haven't downloaded the content because at the time he was a nobody to me so I just appreciated online
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juyeonie